A Chance

'Marinette, you should join that fashion designing competition hosted by Bruce Wayne,' Chloe said to Marinette while they were having a sleepover with Lizzie, 'it says here that the winner's class can go to Gotham and study at Gotham Academy, and they can also attend the gala at the end of the trip.' 

'Marinette, you should join, I mean imagine if you can show off your designs at the gala,' Lizzie said, secretly knowing what will happen to Lila if she joins. 'Sure I guess, it sound fun, oh and we can enter together,' Marinette said excitedly. 

She opens up her sketchbook and flips through the pages, looking through the possible outfits. 'What if you design one, I mean we still have 2 months before the deadline, we can have a theme for the outfit, maybe something like...' Lizzie trailed off thinking of a theme. 'Paris! The theme can be Paris, maybe we can have some formal and casual outfits,' Marinette said while sketching on the paper, ideas flowing into her mind.

'I can go and buy the fabrics,' said Lizzie. 'Do you have money, you know coming from an alternate universe?' asked Chloe. 'Well I do have money, a lot, enough to buy fabrics for the outfit designs,' replied Lizzie. 

The next few weeks passed with Lizzie, Chloe and Marinette working on the outfits, 3 outfits. When they finished, they sent the outfits to Gotham. 

'We finished!' said Marinette. 'You all did amazing,' said Luka, while Kagami gave them a thumbs up. 'Unfortunately, that is the end of the break and we need to return to school and deal with Lie-la and her sheep, it was a good few weeks,' said Lizzie. 

'Well we just have to wait for the decision to be made,' said Chloe, 'if we win, we can study at Gotham Academy and we can pick our courses.' 

I don't know how Gotham Academy works, so it's my imagination. Basically, when you are a student there, you can pick courses. For example, fashion designing, modelling, performing arts which includes acting, singing and dancing, business, etc.