theory

you were closing your locker before someone, or more like; your friend scared you.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU—" you yelled dropping your stuff before she covers your mouth and basically cuts you off.

"SHUT UP. DID YOU SEE THE CONFESSIONS PAGE ON INSTA?" she whisper yells at you with wide eyes.

"what? we had one of those..?" you eyed her confusingly and slowly picked up your stuff.

"don't tell me you dont know about the page?" she says to you hoping that you were just kidding.

"sav, i really dont. why do you think i look like this." you point at your confused face as you got up.

you watched her struggle to take her phone out of her bag and scooted your way next her to see what she was doing. she pulled up the insta page she was talking about.

"okay, okay, okay. basically this here," she points at the instagram page, "is a little anonymous confessions page for our school. schools owning these pages are basically a trend, so maybe thats why we have one. it recently got popular and stuff, in our area, due to the popular students reposting the posts on their story." she explains to you.

"okay, so. wait. why are you asking me if i saw it?" you ask, "did someone like write something bad about me?"

you see her tap on a recent post from the page. "read this." she hands you her phone and you start reading it."

----------
fairview_anonymous_confessions

----------fairview_anonymous_confessions

Liked by sav.xoxo, joaofelix79, and 982 others
fairview_anonymous_confessions someones in love. | sent by anonymous
View all 523 comments
2 days ago
----------

you stared at her and she stared back.

"so, whats this got to do with me?" you look at her more confused.

"theyre talking about you." she exclaims.

"and why do you think that? it honestly could be anyone im not the only one in art club." you say trying to reason with her.

"girl, youre literally the only one in art club thats fine. be so for real right now." sav looks at you in the eyes.

"what? no? theres literally rosa that exists." you look at her back.

"but shes taken." she fires back.

"whatever. think what you think, but its not me." you say going back to open your locker to get a book you forgot.

"do you know joao felix?" sav says out of nowhere.

"yes of course i do, im in four classes with him and plus hes one of the most popular guys in our school and other schools im pretty sure." you answer her.

"well you know how hes been interacting with you and your instagram posts right?" she says.

"yeah. just get to the point already." you say already fed up with her bs.

"well i only thought that it was you because joao literally reposted that post on his story yesterday when it first dropped. im pretty sure it was him that sent that confession and im also pretty sure it was about you since youre in art class and you once mentioned that you werent into guys like him when he was literally behind you. girl it could not be more obvious." she says looking at you with a full pledged smile that basically said 'i solved this case, im a detective'.

"but what if youre wrong." you counter back.

"but what if im not?" she counters back again.

***

you and sav have been arguing about this post since she mentioned her little theory. you both walked out of school since it was already over and you said your goodbyes.

you walked to your car and unlocked your doors on the way there struggling a bit due to the stuff you were carrying.

"do you need help with that?" a voice calls out to you.

you looked up and looked over to where the voice was located at and saw jude. you flashed him a confusing look before you answered him.

"uhm..yeah sure." you answer him.

he comes up to you to grab your stuff as you opened the trunk of your car, helping him organize the stuff in there.

"thanks." you say to him with a smile.

"no problem. it just looked like you were struggling a bit." he chuckles.

"yeah, i was. art supplies are no joke." you say.

"i can tell. those are some big paint bottles—" he gets cut off by a car stopping near us and calling his name.

"yo jude, are you coming with us or nah?" the person in the passenger says as he stuck his head out of the window. it was neymar.

you suddenly felt eyes staring at you and ended up making eye contact with the person that was staring at you. it was the driver of the car, joao felix. you kept the eye contact until jude said something.

"sorry, y/n. it was really nice talking to you even though it got cut short." jude smiles at you.

you shake your head. "no, its fine. it seems like youre pretty busy, and it really was nice talking with you as well." you smile back and waved goodbye as he was getting in the car.

you took a last glance at the driver before they left and those eyes were still staring.

"it was either sav was right or he hates me and he was judging my outfit. i dont know, the second option looked more promising." you thought to yourself as you got in your car and drove off.

***
that was the first part to this book i was literally stopping mid way writing to watch joao felix edits <3