Part 18

Angelina was sitting in the garden and was crying thinking about what happened today. She didn't Expected her brothers to react that way she was hurt with what Alexandra did.

It wasn't her fault then also her brothers were against her. She didn't even fought with Amelia still she was the bad person here. She felt very much heat broken now. She just wished that Dante was there with her.

After sometime she decided to search for the necklace. She knew that that necklace will be somewhere in the house only so she started to search for it.

Dante's pov

I was on my way to home from college. For some reason I didn't want ed to go to college today but I had to go. Don't know why but I am having some bad feeling. I just want to reach home as soon as possible.

I reached home and went to living room but no one was there. Then I went to my room freshenup. I was expecting Angel to come but she didn't came so I went to her room but she was not even there. I went into the kitchen but she wasn't even there. I asked one of the maid if she know where Angel is but she said she haven't seen Angel since afternoon.
She also told me that Angel and Amelia had a fight. This was enough for me to get worried. I know this people must have blamed Angel only for something and now she must be sad and sitting somewhere crying.

I sighed and started to search for her. I searched for her on the whole house but she wasn't inside the house. I went outside to look in the garden but she wasn't even there. Now I started to get more worried cause it started to get dark outside.

Then it clicked me where she could be.
I immediately went at the backyard. And as per my assumption. She was there only sitting on the swing. I went towards her and sat beside her.

"Angel!" I called her gently. She did not replied instead just hugged me tightly and started sobbing.
" Angel shh tell me why are you crying? What happened? Did anyone said anything." I asked her and was trying to comfort her.
" Am I that bad that they don't like me? What is my fault why do they always behave this way with me? Am I not there there sister? I always I have to be blamed for everything?" Angel said while crying
" Hey! You are the best person in the world. Don't think like that, they are idiots to ignore you." I said cupping her face. She looked at me with teary eyes.
" Really!" She asked innocently, to which I nodded.
" Ok, now tell me what happened today, what did they do?" I asked her

She narrated whole incident to me.
I was shocked and angry how can my brothers behave so reckless and stupid. I really didn't expected this from Alexander. How can he do that? But for now my main focus was on Angel who was crying. I knew that necklace means a lot to her and will anyhow get that to her.

" Hey Angel we will find your necklace I promise you I will give that necklace back to you." I said to her she looked at me her eyes held pain.
" I had searched it but didn't got. And I and not crying for that necklace only. Yes that necklace is one of the reason but I am more hurt because my own brothers don't like me. They never treat.e like a sister I sometimes feel I am a stranger to them why can't they just love me like they love Ari and Amelia." She said
And it broke my heart I knew that there behaviour hurts her but I just can't do anything and now seeing her breakdown I am feeling like the worst brother.
" Angel I love you the most you know that right." I said her pulling her in a tight hug.she nodded her head.
" I know, and I also love you the most." She said slowly. I felt my shoulder heavy it looks like she slept due to exhaustion.
I took her in my room and made her sleep properly before going out of the room. I have few. Work to be done.

While going downstairs one of the maid came to me.
" Excuse me sir." She asked
" Yes" is said her
" Sir actually I found it while cleaning the house I think it is of miss Angelina. She was finding something since afternoon I just found it." She said forwarding a necklace towards me.I think its of Angel I was so thankful to that maid it might lighten her mood a bit now. I gave that maid a holiday and went from there.

When I went downstairs I noticed most of my siblings were already there as it was dinner time in few minutes.
I straight away went to Alexander.

" Alex why did you threw Angels necklace " I asked him calmly.
He looked shocked from sudden question.

" She was misbehaving so it was her punishment." Alexander said.
" Can you tell me what did she do?" I asked trying to control my anger.
" She was fighting with Amelia." He said now everyone attention was on us. That's it now I can't control my anger

" Like seriously Alex you are the one saying it. Did you even heard Angelina's opinion before punishing her. Did you knew the full story? No you don't. I never expected this from you Alexander. You could have atleast listen to her properly. Do you even knew how much that necklace meant for her. That necklace was the last gift her best friend gave her before dieing. You don't have any idea how precious it was for her. She was finding that necklace in the whole house after you threw it and she been crying since.have you even bothered to check upon her? You know what you all will regret your behaviour towards her and that day is not too far. " I said to him in anger I just had enough of all of them.After that I left from there I just can't stand this people anymore.

Meanwhile......

________________________________________

So here is the update as I promised.
Sorry for keeping you all waiting.
Next update will take a bit time to complete so plz do wait for it

If there is any mistake in it plz do ignore it or tell me as I made this update a little fast so plz do understand.

Thanks for reading and plz do vote.
If you have any idea for upcoming story you can feel free to share your opinion matters.
Thankyou 🥰.