chapter sixty three

y o o n g i

I forgot to check her address, I didn't know it was so far away. Long rides are so painful, especially when you have to stop every time for gas and food. But I shall be happy because it's for a few hours and I'm going with a guy that barely talks.

Putting my leg on dashboard, I open the window, letting the air get in the car. I take the file and just stared at it. I wonder how she looks like now, this photo might be thirteen years old. She's definitely in her thirties at this moment.

"Where are we going?" Minho asks, eyes on the road. I glance at his shoulders, before sighing.

"Stop tensing, we're in the middle of nowhere and I've checked countless times. Nobody is following us and they'll never will, because I'm Yoongi. Smart for a reason."

He laughs, breathing comfortably. It might be the first time that someone relaxed in front of me because of my words. And also the first time that I've seen him loosen himself up. He trusts me, I should not break that. He's an amazing man and the work he's done to us, shows how loyal he was to us over the years.

I'm glad that I found him that day on that street. I knew he would do anything to survive, but who knew he would stay with us until now?

"Let's change seats at the next stop."

He briefly looks a at me, shaking his head. "I like to drive and I barely drive now because of what's happening right now."

I hum, looking the other way. There wasn't any music, but just the sounds of waves clashing together, the threes touching each other at the wind passes my them and the small birds that flew by. That's why I like this guy, we have similar personalities.

The car stops at the near gas station. I payed for the gas because this guy is so quick, he already got the money out and I wanted to pay for something because unlike him, I'm pretty rich.

We continued the ride for another hour. My eyes started to get drowsy for the first time because I have nothing to do, there's nothing else to do. I have to wait to meet her and get information, until then I have to stay patient.

"You can take a nap," He says as I nodded, putting my arm on top of my face, lowering the seat a bit.

The problem is that I can't take a nap. I'm not used to take a nap with a guy doing some work, he's driving, he should be resting too. Jungkook trained him too hard, if I was him, I'd probably make him take some rest on the training. But I wasn't an expert in punching guys, I was good in computers. That's all I studied for. I guess I was in love with technology for too long.

When I reopen my eyes, I see Minho outside, sitting a few meters away from the car. I stretch my fingers and my back, letting out a yawn. Once I went out, he gets up, waiting for me to say something.

I grin, "You could've tried to wake me up."

"No, how could I, Sir? I hate to disturb people when they're sleeping,"

Nodding, I rub my finger under my chin. "You're probably hungry, right?"

He hesitated before giving in. I could hear his belly grumble in hunger even if he's so far away.

We made sure that we remember where we parked before walking towards the nearest coffee shop, there must be some kind of food or snack that we could eat.

We enter the shop and stepped right away in line. There wasn't much people in here, few were chatting or studying in their corner. When it was our time to order, I made Minho tell what he wanted before I did, so I could pay.

Taking my coffee, we sat on a table. I take my phone, checking the time. It was getting late, faster than I thought it would be.

"Why are we here?" He began, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"To meet someone that might help us. I don't think she will, but we could get something."

He hums, wiping his mouth with the tissue. We were both left with our cup of coffee and there was no point in staying here.

I suggested that we leave now and he gladly accepted. We left the store and started walking to the direction of her house. It wasn't that far away, this town is pretty small and everyone seems to be close.

We stopped a few steps away from her house. I examine the outside for a second before ringing the bell. Minho stands behind me, observing the place. I wait patiently, staring at the door.

The door opens slowly and this woman seems so different than the picture. As I was about to ask her name, I hear something falling down on the floor. I look back to see the coffee splattered in the ground. Putting my hand on his shoulder, I made turn around to see his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered. He simply looks behind me before closing his eyes.

"Minho?" I hear her say. Stepping back to see both of them in my vision, Minho doesn't botter looking up.

"Yes, it's me," He replied, avoiding eye contact with me. I frown, what is going on?

"How do you guys know each other? Never mind, if you both know each other then you must know about Eun Woo, right?"

They both nodded with a confused face, both staring at me.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on her couch, sipping on some fucking tea and listening to their long story of how it all began.