Star Gazing Date 😍😍(Gone Piss)

A/n: Happy holidays or whatever😽😽😽

The night was perfect.

There was a chill in the air outside,m and stars were twinkling brightly, beautifully. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, just as the forecast had predicted. It was nearing time for Virgil and Logan to go out on their date night to stargaze with their telescope, the entire thing planned out perfectly by Roman, who begged to arrange it.

Still, nothing could ever go entirely smoothly, because of course Remus was in the bathroom doing only god knows what, and Virgil needed to use it before they left.

Roman rolled his eyes teasingly, watching Virgil bounce on his toes outside of the bathroom door, timidly knocking and asking if Remus could hurry up.

"Remus, get out of the bathroom!" Roman yelled suddenly, startling Virgil, "emo nightmare has to go potty before he leaves! You know he has a weak bladder!"

"Roman!" Virgil hissed, his eyes blowing wide as the other began to snicker at him.

"It is quite painful watching you try to assert yourself" Logan teased, "I was actually just about to say something as well."

"You guys are so embarrassing, it's not like i'm going to wet myself or anything!" Virgil defended, narrowing his eyes and shoving his hands in his pockets.

A few more moments passed before Roman spoke up again, "Remus! Did you not hear us? Are you smoking cocaine? Get out!" Roman yelled.

"Ugh, fineeeee, can a guy ever sleep in the tub in peace?" Remus called, rummaging around, unlocking the door and stepping aside for Virgil, who scrambled inside and shut the door.

Logan smiled gently, "he's so adorable."

"The hell?" Roman asked, before mocking Logan, "oh, isn't he so precious when he's dying to piss?"

Logan scoffed, shoving Roman's shoulder with flushed cheeks, "that is not what I meant! I—you know what I mean!"

Remus cackled, "oh, you so have a piss kink!"

"Remus, that is disgusting. I am not having this conversation" He objected, "Virgil, i'll meet you in the car!" He called, before grabbing his keys and jacket and walking outside.

Virgil followed soon after, climbing into the passenger seat, "as soon as I got out Remus ran back in" he said, rolling his eyes, "I don't know what he does in there but i'm sure it's something we don't want to know."

"Oh, i'm sure he isn't just sleeping in the tub. There's no way" Logan said.

"I know, right? We should totally investigate one day. I'm sure we'll be disgusted but like...a small part of me just has to know" Virgil confessed.

"I feel the same" Logan agreed, "oh—I forgot for a second there that we're supposed to be going somewhere."

Virgil snorted, "yeah, it's so easy to get lost in conversation with me, isn't it?"

————————————————————

When they finally arrived to their destination at a nearby park, Virgil got out a picnic basket and a few dairy lights while Logan got the telescope. They were going to stargaze, and maybe look for planets and constellations.

"Roman is so cheesy oh my god he packed cheese cubes and crackers with finger sandwiches, and a bucket of ice with two wine bottles in it. And these fairy lights are so basic, they're perfect" he laughed, digging deeper into the basket, "no way, a grape vine—there is a capri sun in here!"