𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 86: 𝐷𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑠 & 𝐷𝑜𝑗𝑜𝑠

Then, Henry turned around completely, leaving the same way he came.

I looked to the ground, as it was quiet between Eli and I for a moment. "Thank you, Eli," I said. Eli shrugged a shoulder slightly. "It was long overdue."

I looked at him in silence for a moment. I started thinking about how he used to be, and how he is now. I almost wouldn't believe anyone if they told me that Eli used to be such an asshole; breaking his best friend's arm, fighting anyone and everyone that looked at him funny.

There was no trace of that Hawk within him anymore.

I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him and holding him close, before connecting our lips together. Our kiss was long, deep. When we broke apart, my eyes met his.

"Is that couch still open?" I asked quietly. The corner of his mouth curved upwards slightly. "I'll kick anyone's ass who took it..." he answered.

Well, maybe there is still some of that Hawk in him...

I smiled, grabbing his hand as we both began making our way through the crowd outside quickly. When we got back into Miguel's apartment, the couch was, indeed, taken.

"Damn it!" Eli whispered, looking around quickly for another place for us. I laughed. "It's ok," I said. "We can do that anytime. How about we go back outside and play some games?"

Eli shifted his stance, looking at me. "Do you really want to lose against me?"

"Cocky." I smirked.

He shrugged a brazen shoulder. "I'll get us some drinks, and I'll meet you out there." He winked an eye.

I left Miguel's apartment and began looking through the several games that were going on around the courtyard. I began watching another game of beer pong, when I heard someone call my last name from behind me.

I turned to the voice, but was met with darkness. It wasn't until she took a few steps closer, that I saw clearly who it was.

"Tory?" I paused, crossing my arms over my chest. "What are you doing here?" I asked with less energy than normal. I was surprisingly calm, and not really wanting to deal with her right now.

"I... I came to talk," she said. I held out my arms for a moment, waiting for her to continue.

She looked down to the ground for a brief moment, before looking back up at me. "You didn't lose the All Valley."

I narrowed my eyes at her, unsure. "What do you mean..." I asked her. Tory explained further, "Silver bribed the judge... so that I would win."

I began taking slow steps towards her. "How long have you known about this?" I began to feel my anger rise now. She didn't respond, so I asked again. "How long?" My voice raised.

She didn't answer me. But, her silence was enough.

My fists clenched at my sides. I closed the distance between us and pushed her back. She stumbled, making sure there was nothing behind her before she looked back at me.

"You knew all along that Silver cheated at the All Valley and you did nothing?!" I yelled, pushing her back again. Tory didn't fight back, which only fueled my fury.

All of the pain my friends and senseis went through after the All Valley could've been avoided? She knew, and she still sat in silence with it? I could hear the sound of my heart beating loudly in my ears.