Luffy x Reader. Pocky Game.

-AN-
Couldn't think of a song for this :'(.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

At the bow of a ship, located in the bipolar seas of the New World, a young girl sat. Humming contentedly as she chewed on a thin, stick like biscuit, coated in chocolate. More commonly known as pocky.

For about an hour now, she had been sat there. Humming and chewing. It was a nice day; The sun hung like a large orb of fluorescent warmth on a baby blue back-drop. No clouds were visible, leaving high-flying creatures exposed to anyone looking.

Only (Name) was allowed to assume this position on top of Sunny's head, well, aside from her captain. Monkey D. Luffy. Her Captain, Best friend, and Boyfriend.

While many others were often enraged or annoyed by his happy-go-lucky personality, you found it charming.To the untrained eye, he was an irresponsible little brat. But to those who searched deeper, he was caring boy, with a big heart, that almost overshadowed his dream.

The dream to become Pirate King.

It was a strange title. Pirate King. Contrary to popular belief, it did not resemble that of... say the King of an empire at all.

While the King of an Empire lives only to rule. To command those beneath him, and tell them exactly their self value. A Pirate King lives for the opposite. Not to rule, but to live free. Not to command, but rather to tell those he surrounds himself with to aspire to anything they want.

That reason alone was enough to make (Name) believe Luffy would become King. The heir to the throne. Because all of what is expected from a Pirate King, were inbuilt qualities of the raven-haired boy.

Smiling, she sighed and patted Sunny's head.

"What do you think, Sunny?"

She hummed, knowing full well the lion could not answer. However, she still spoke it. Him? Her? She suspected the ship was a girl, Franky said it was.

"(Name)!"

Grinning at the call of her name, she giggled as a rubbery-warmth encircled her waist, the collision of a body almost knocking her off balance.

"What'cha dooing?"

Luffy asked, resting his chin on her shoulder. Raising the box into his view, she giggled as Luffy's fingers twitched against her stomach.

"Eat'n pocky. Watching the ocean."

The (h/c) replied simply,leaning her head against Luffy's.

"Can I have sooommee~?"

The boy asked childishly,his arms leaving her waist to reach for the box. Quickly pulling the box away from his grappling hands, she nodded.

"Be patient!"

The girl stated,trying to mask her grin. Pouting, Luffy whined, but nodded.

(Name) opened the box, only to find only one stick remained. She frowned for a minute, before an idea popped into her head. She smirked mischievously.

"Hey, Lu', you ever heard of the pocky game?"

Tilting his head like a puppy, the boy shook his head.

"Naw."

"Well, basically we both put an end of the pocky in our mouth, and whoever eats the most, wins!"

A new found excitement twisted the boys features, his head bobbed rapidly in a nod.

"I tax the chocolate end!"

He declared as the girl twisted to face him, she rolled her eyes.

"Like, 85% of it is chocolate, Lu'"

She pulled the pocky from the box, and set the biscuit in between her teeth. Luffy giggled, and leaned forward, teeth latching onto the opposite end. She nodded to him, and he nodded back; quickly, they both began chewing.

It wasn't long before both of them reached the centre, their lips brushing as the sweet snapped. Neither pulled away as they both chewed, quickly swallowing the treat.

(Name)'s cheeks were a rosey shade of pink, something Luffy found quite cute.

Chuckling, Luffy gripped her chin delicately, pulling her lips back to fill the miniscule distance they had held.

She reciprocated instantly, hand resting on the ravens thigh as her long-lashed lids slid shut.

Since the first time they had kissed, Luffy had became nothing less than an expert. At first, he was clueless and shy, always having to be the one getting kissed. But as time progressed, he learned, his kisses soon becoming intoxicating.

That's why (Name) wasn't surprised when she felt Luffy nip tenderly at her lower lip.

Minutes later, the couple pulled away, Luffy instantly resting his forehead on hers.

"Wanna play again?"

The boy asked, a cheeky grin on his lips. Tipping the box upside down, the girl sighed.

"Fresh out."

Luffy whined, once again making the girl giggle. She smiled softly as his onyx eyes gazed directly into hers. Chuckling his usual, cheeky laugh, he pecked her lips again.

"We are so getting more at the next island."