Chapter 51

Bethany's POV

"Harry, we have to go!" I scream up the stairs. He's rummaging around his room, looking for his matching boot, making me extremely late for this cover shoot.

"I'm hurrying!" He screams back.

I check the time on my phone to see it's 7:30, and I was to be at the studio at 8. Harry was my ride there and I was about ready to just hail a taxi. He was taking so long to find one damn boot, and I didn't even understand why he was getting dressed up. He wasn't even staying at the shoot.

"I'm coming!" He yelled as he started to put on his missing boot while at the top of the stairs. He was bouncing around like crazy, trying to get the boot on.

"Harry, maybe you shouldn't-"

It was too late.

The clumsy boy slipped, fell onto his butt, and began to fall down each and every stair with a thud. I watched his face contort into absolute pain, and I didn't know if it was okay to laugh or not so I stayed silent and just stared at him.

"Ouch my bum." He pouted as he stood up slowly, gripping onto the wall for support.

"Are you okay?" I bit my lips because I knew I was about to laugh, but I knew if I did I'd feel horrible.

"M'fine. Happens a lot. Pretty sure that's why my arse is as flat as a pancake."

I couldn't hold it in at that point. Loud cackles were escaping my lips. My body was hunched over as I looked at my clumsy ass boyfriend. His eyebrows were furrowed together as he rubbed his butt. I was completely astonished he actually fell, but it was quite entertaining.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I kept apologizing for laughing, because honestly I did feel bad, but he was just making the situation so much more funny.

"Oh shut up." He grumbled as he made his way past me and out the front door.

I grabbed my bags and began to walk down the stairs with him. The only thing, I couldn't get the images of him falling down the stairs the way he did out of my head. So I started to laugh again, and again, and again. He muttered "it was an accident" under his breath before grabbing my bags out of my hands and rushing his way down the stairs.

When I had finally gotten to the car, I was giggling. It wasn't as bad as before, just a few light chuckles here and there. Luckily he was starting to make light of the situation and he began to laugh just as loud as I was before. It was 7:40 in the morning, and I think we both were so tired that everything was making us laugh hysterically. No matter what situation it was or who was in the middle of it, we were both completely light at heart about it. It was refreshing.

"Now do I just drop you off in front?" He asks as we drive down the some what busy streets.

There were lots of people passing by us on the sidewalks, and more than a few cars out. But it was calm... calmer than when it gets to be the middle of the day and the early evening. It was nice out for winter in London. It was cold as shit, but it was relatively sunny and it wasn't the coldest weather I'd experienced since we'd gotten here.

"Yea... in front should be fine." I nod my head, letting us sit back in our silence that had overcome our laughing fit.

"I'm hanging out with my friend Grimmy... Dunno if I told you that or not. Think we're going shopping then to a restaurant. Should be able to pick you up if you'd like." He offers again as we get closer and closer to the destination.

"No, it's okay. I'm doing the same thing with Leighton after the shoot, so maybe we can meet up for dinner? It's our last night in London before we go see your family."