Season 4, Part 2. teaser 2

Location: Monster Island.

Monster Island, the land of the Titans. Once was ruled by Gojira the Queen Of The Monsters. But after the events that transpire. Gojira going into metamorphosis. Gaining a new persona named Akuno who became the Tyrant of the Monsters. She spread nothing but destruction wherever she goes. Abusing her powers and Titans. But then all the sudden another Titan show up. Azure showed up. He fought against Akuno and defeated her in the end. Beating her to near death. In the end of the battle Azure took the powers and rank of the Alpha Titan from Akuno. But now time had pass on. It's been a while since Azure became the temporarily Alpha. It's been perhaps a few months or a year or two. I can't say, time works different in Monster Island compare to the outside world.

As we move around the Island. The many type of Monsters moving around the Island. The carnivores hunting the herbivores. It's how life work here. Be strong or be food. But that isn't the only thing were looking at. As we keep moving on we can see the gigantic trees. Reaching thousands on meters in the air. Far bigger then any Titan and Monster. Reaching up to ten thousands meters in the air. As we see a giant creature swinging itself from tree to tree like an ape. This was none other then the current Alpha Titan. Azure.

Azure(Mind): It's been so long since I have done this. Yet. It feels like I have not forgotten how to travel like this. This Island continues to be far different than what I'm used to. And yet, I feel more attuned to my abilities and my radiation levels slowly grow more by the day.

As he kept on swinging himself from tree to tree he lands on one of the gigantic tree branch and was able to see more of the Island. Seeing how massive it was. Seeing the Monsters flying. Seeing the blue ocean and the green land.

Azure(Mind): I don't see any Kaijus roaming around. The creatures here are so much smaller yet more diverse than they were back at Skull Island. Not as strong but the environment and habitats are more separated into different regions.

Monster Island, unlike Skull Island. Monster Island is far bigger, it has far more variation of creatures. With so many regions to explorer. Even Azure had to admit it that this place wholes so much life. A life that must be protected.

Azure(Mind): I have more of a reason to protect the species on this planet. Humanity is rapidly becoming more and more bold and daring...Yet the humans on this Island are much more resourceful and brave from the ones I saw in the city. I smelled something so familiar that it almost enrages me at the thought of it. These creatures are more valuable to the planet than anything the humans consider as Strength and Spirit.

He was about to jump away but the felt another Titan radiation coming towards him. He looks around and saw Mothra in the far distance. Flying towards him.

Mothra: Azure.

She slow down and lands gently on the same tree branch Azure was on.

Azure: Mothra. Did something happen that needs my attention?

Mothra: Just flying around. Looking out for the Monsters and People of the Island.

Azure: The planet has become more on edge since I've overthrow that Tyrant of an Alpha. Humanity is becoming more advanced by the day. I need to overcome that type of might one way or another. Because I refuse to let them believe that they are the dominant species on this planet. At the same time, I don't want to risk war unless they force me to fight back.

Mothra: This are not the same type of humans that were in your Island. This humans work together. Creating families that not only care for themselfs but the environment and monsters. They don't overhunt the Monsters. They know the Monsters are part of the Island. Yes some are evil but the good ones far surpass the evil ones. Just look at them. They rise to be better everyday and overcome whatever problem may come ahead.