Chapter 26

Hi, Can we get this chapter and the previous chapter to both 10 votes.

Have I done something that's caused everyone to stop reading?

Zunair's pov:

Despite the fact that he's 🪦

He was stood on unstable ground, one wrong move and the ground below him would collapse, dragging him down to his demise.

On one hand all his assets had been seized, when the bailiffs arrived at his door step and demanded he was to leave with just his essentials and no other valuables he demanded for a name. And the name that was given shocked yet infuriated him,

'Alayna'

All assets had been seized, she had claimed that he had transferred all properties to him during their marriage, and when he asked for proof he was presented with a form with his signature at the bottom.

He remembered signing that paper not thinking much of it, he could even remember that he had used the fountain pen that Alayna bought for him.

Despite the fact, that he was kind to her during this period where he allowed her to look over his finances to aid her learning, she was ahead of the game.

She knew he could flip again, as he had just done.

He had suddenly become sweet and gave her freedom, 

She knew he could flip and immediately lock her up and retreat to his old ways.

And that was what he had done.

She had always been two steps ahead of him.

She just never let him suspect anything, but how could he when he was busy shagging his mistress day and night.

He remembered that just two days before his assets had been seized, he saw her with a man.

He briskly approached the two that seemed to be sucked up in their own world and cleared his throat.

"So my wife is a slut now, just as I expected." He proudly raised his chin.

He could hear her take a deep breath.

His eyes flew over to the man beside him, bright blue eyes and blonde hair. A white guy, huh?

"Don't forget you've been cheating on me whilst I was pregnant."

He opened his mouth to protest.

"At a stage of time that I needed you most. Where I needed support and nourishment and what did you give to me? Pain, and stale roti."

"You earned didn't you? You had money, you were at work everyday despite the fact that I told you not to go, and with that mental stress every single day you killed my child." He threw the accusation at her, as if his body was the one to have suffered a miscarriage.

She gulped down her spit, "Be very careful Zunair, who knows everything might be snatched from you tomorrow."

He scoffed and turned around, blessing her with a colourful load of profanities, while she huffed in anger to Mikhail, who patiently lent her an ear.

That was the previous day.

She had acted on her words, implemented orders, and here he was getting thrown out of his own house.

Fury and shock wavered throughout his body.

He had just been ousted from his own home.

The man that would so often over powered her, the man who had done everything to ruin her, yet here he was, with a 'supposed' pre-nuptial contract, that stated if they lived separately for more than 4 months she was entitled to any and every piece of his wealth that she desired.