𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 46 [15+]

[◆𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍◆ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ

[◆𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍◆
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴛɪsғʏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ. sᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄʜᴏᴏsɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴄɪᴛʏ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ.
-𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐒💕]

•ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴇɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ.
(ᴜssᴇ ᴊʏᴀᴅᴀ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴋᴀʀ ʙʜɪ ᴋᴜᴄʜ ɴʜɪ sᴀᴋᴛɪ. )

🆁🅾🆄🅶🅷 🅽🅸🅶🅷🆃🆂 [15+]

---------------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

[ᴅɪʟ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴄʜᴜᴘᴀ ʟᴏɴɢᴀ - ʙʏ ᴀʀᴍᴀᴀɴ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ. ]

Jungkook's soft pair of lip capture her.
He pull down the loose strap of her unclip br#.
He move his soft lips on her lip roughly as his inside beast is hungry for her.
Yn moan when his rough finger touch her swollen part which has become more sensitive because of thier earlier sensation.

Her breathes get heavy when his rough finger play with her folds.

Yn : ahumm~ don-dont.

Yn moaned and mumble between the kiss.
He slowly broke the heat kiss.

Yn breathed heavily feeling the waves of urge between her thighs.
His lips sliped down while his free hand hold her waist and another hand roam on her delicate body, teasing her innocent soul.

His teeth took her soft delicate skin and slowly bite her neck.

Yn dig her non existent nails inside his bicep.
Jungkook's tongue caresses her neck and svck her neck leaving the marks of his dominance.
He smirk gazing at her soft skin which is now decorated with his sweet mark.

Yn : why-why you ar-are smiling?

He smirk widened hearing her question,
Tsk
Tsk
Tsk
He is already on his beast mode.
And her question, her cute objections are pushing his button.

Jungkook : nothing sweetheart, just too much unholy for your pure mind.

He stated his intention cunningly, which was complicated for yn to understand.

His blue orbs slip down to her chest.
He tugged his soft lower lips between his teeth, observing her white br# of carrot print hanging on her body.