thirty one.

deadly games❝king of spades❞

deadly games
king of spades

  IT FELT LIKE FOREVER AGO WHEN YOU FIRST SAW THE SURROUNDINGS OF THE EMPTIED TOKYO. That day, you were afraid. Afraid of being left completely alone without anyone else around. If you and Chishiya would've been the only ones that shifted into the new world, there were no doubts that you would've went genuinely insane. You felt like you were reliving the moment of that day when you couldn't notice any humans except for you and the blonde, as you looked at the soundless streets of Shibuya along with Arisu, Usagi, Kuina and Chishiya.

  No one had any idea what was going to happen now that the first stage was over.

Some old members of the Beach were confused by the fact that their visas weren't expiring anymore. A lot of people had to die already because of their visa, but that familiar laser stopped appearing. They had millions of questions that finally received an answer once the reveal of the game master happened.

The five people that exited the subway station and witnessed the big cards in the air, didn't have a clue what they had to do now. So all they could do was stare at the big letters shown on the building.

  "None of the games have started yet." Arisu stated.

  "Maybe we still have time." Usagi responded with her opinion.

  It was weird, however.

  There has never been a moment of quietness and as you looked around, you tried to come up with the worst case scenarios.

  "Or they forgot to push the big red start button." Chishiya also said with his hands inside his pants pockets.

  "I wish they didn't forget to push a red delete button for you." you sighed while lowering your body to lay on the cement.

  "Auch." the blonde replied to your words faking a hurt expression.

  "They didn't even tell us about the rules for this one." Kuina got back to the subject.

  Your gaze shifted from Kuina to the other three, wondering who could give the best following theory. Arisu and Chishiya didn't look like they had anything else to add. Usagi, however, seemed like she heard or realized something. Your eyes stayed on her, waiting for her to say something. Anything.

  Kuina noticed the same thing you did, so she asked. "What is it?"

  Usagi turned back and made some steps, passing by you, Chishiya and Kuina. "I hear something." then everyone turned into the direction she was facing.

  Soon, the other four people also heard what the short haired girl did. As they tried to come up with any ideas of what could the source of that sound be, multiple cars drove towards their direction.

  "They're alive. Beach people." Kuina said.

  "My favorite people." you ironized it.

  The cars stopped surrounding them from every angle and people got out of each car.