Young! Shanks x Reader. Truth!

-AN-
Oka~ So! This one shot will be set when Shanks is (spoiler alert) Still on Rodgers crew! (Maybe a slight X Buggy in this, but just tiny)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Night time had just set on the Grandline, the shimmering of the blazing fireballs millions of miles away, reflecting as tiny dots on the ocean's surface.

While the majority were asleep, three friends were sat on the railing of the ship. Laughing and sharing drinks.

The blue haired one, known as Buggy had a grim look on his face.

"I didn't ask you to babysit me while I watch, ya know? Why are you here?"

He grumbled, head resting on his knuckles as he glanced at the two to his left. Sat beside him, was his old friend Shanks. A lively guy, with shocking red hair, and an undying thirst for alcohol.

And then beside him, was (Name). A sweet girl, with (h/l) (h/c) hair, and a killer smile. You would never expect a girl like (Name) to be apart of a Pirate crew. However, when you watched her in battle, you would wonder how she retained the sweet, easy going personality she always held.

Laughing heartily, Shanks slapped his friends back, slamming his bottle down on the railing.

"Aww, c'mon Buggy! Don't be such a downer!"

Shanks exclaimed, swinging his feet like a child.

The girl beside him giggled, a small palm slipping over her mouth to cover her smile, which she was always
conscious about.

"You should let go and have fun sometimes, Buggy."

She said in a small voice. Shanks immediately started up laughing again, an arm slipping around the girls shoulder as he did.

"A'da girl! See, Buggy? Even (Name) agrees!"

The (h/c) blushed profusely at the close contact, a small smile tweaking her lips upward.

It was painfully obvious she loved the red head. And it was clear he also liked her, however, both denied it when they were asked.

Buggy grinned slightly.

"Fine... How about we play a game?"

He suggested,peaking the interests of his two companions. He didn't need an answer to know they were intrigued.

"Truth or dare?"

Shanks grinned widely at the suggestion and nodded, taking a swig of his liquor as he did. The (h/c) also nodded, happy to do whatever Shanks did.

"Ok, ok, me first!"

Shanks yelled, giggling like a little child. He hummed as he thought, gazing out at the ocean, feet still swinging.

"Ok, I pick Buggy! Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Shanks laughed heartily, leaning over to his friend and wiggling his eyebrows.

"I dare you to let me honk your nose."

Buggy nearly had a mental breakdown at the suggestion, his cheeks tinging red with embarrassment and slight agitation.

"Fine, but just once!"

He barked, face turning completely red. Shanks took a minute to laugh until his side's nearly split, before wiping tears from his eyes, and sighing.

Snickering, Shanks reached over a large, tan hand. Quickly grabbing his friends nose, making a honking noise as he did. The red-headed boy burst into hysterics, falling back off the railing and onto the deck.