Season 4, Part 2. teaser 3. Queen Of Flames.

Fire, Flames, heat, lava, Magma. These elements are the same in one body. It is believed fire is the most destructive of the four main elements. Capable of doing such level of destruction. Capable of burning almost anything. Many in the past, present and future have tried to tame the element of fire. The result ended with death. A burning in an agonizing death. But ever wonder, what if you were born in fire itself? What if fire was not just a part of you? But you been fire itself? Capable of fully controlling it without any sort of downsides. Becoming inmune to fire. Capable of even absorbing and eating fire itself. Having no limit to how much you can do it with fire. For this is true of the Rodan Titans Species. Believed to be the Masters of fire. They are knows to only use the element of fire. Been one with fire itself. However what happens when one specific Rodan goes beyond her species. Evolving, becoming stronger and bigger. Reaching new levels of fire? What would the results be?

Location: Monster Island.

Monster Island. The Land of the Titans. Ruled by the Alpha Titan Azure. As we move around the Island. We can see the many types of regions of the Island. From the forest, beach, jungle, dessert, mountain, cave, shadow forest and so and so fort. However there are two regions were focusing today. The Fire Region and Dessert Region. As we move into the Fire Regions. A land of burning Fire. Active Volcanos everywhere you look at. Lava coming from them every second. The floor was burning hot. The sky red, ashes kept falling from the sky like snow. Every second you spend in this regions it's like been next to the Sun. Hunters need to be train in order to withstand such heat. Yet the Monsters of this Region have evolve to live in this region. So much that some Monsters have become inmune to the fire. Capable of swinming in lava without a problem. Yet even if the Monsters have evolve to the fire it doesn't mean they'll live in peace amounts each other. That is far from the truth.

???: GRAAAUUUUUUU!!!

A fire Agnaktor was throws away and crash against lava rocks of the fire cave. The Agnaktor regain it's strength and stood on all it's four legs and growl at what threw it with such force.

Teostra: Grrrrr!!

The Teostra, knows at the Flame King Dragon.

Agnaktor: Grrrrrr!

Teostra: GRAAAAAAAAA!!!

The Teostra flies up and flies down towards the Agnaktor with a great speed and force. The Agnaktor dig itself into the lava ground. As it escape from the Teostra strike. The Teostra knew the Agnaktor would appear from any part of the ground. So he waited for the Agnaktor to come out. Ready to strike. As he saw a crack on the ground a few feet from him. He was ready to strike the Agnaktor. Yet it was a trap, as the Agnaktor came from beneath his feet, wrap itself around the Teostra and begin to slowly crush the Teostra. Out of anger the Teostra bit the Agnaktor, reaching the bone. The Agnaktor roar in pain. As it wrap it's tail around the Teostra neck and threw the Teostra. Throwing the Teostra right into fire cave wall. Yet the Teostra didn't give up. As he stood up and begin to charge his fire breath. As both the Agnaktor and Teostra fire their attacks at each other. Both fire blast clash with each other. Exploding on impact. Injuring both Monsters. Yet they both still had fight left in them.

Agnaktor: Grrrrrr!!

Teostra: Grrrrrr!!

Yet from above a Lunastra shatter her way through the fire rock cealing and landed next to Teostra. Both team it up to fight the Agnaktor.

Lunastra: Grrrrr!!

The Agnaktor dig itself underground again. The Teostra knew the Agnaktor would do the same attack again. As the Agnaktor came from the ground and was about to wrap itself again around the Teostra. But this time the Lunastra manage to bite the Agnaktor by it's head and begin to smash the Agnaktor against the ground and walls none stop. Dealing great damage. As the Lunastra smash the Agnaktor against the ground one final time with even greater strength. As the Lunastra flies back to the Teostra. Both Lunastra and Teostra charge their fire breath and blast it at the Agnaktor. Dealing massive damage to the Agnaktor. Yet the Agnaktor didn't give up. It strugle to stand yet it manage. As it still stood ready to fight.

Agnaktor: GRAAAAAAA-

From the cealing a Fatalis shatter it's way through and landed on the Agnaktor. As the Fatalis bite down on the Agnaktor and begin to swing the Agnaktor violently. Breaking every bone in the Agnaktor body. As it put more force in its jaw and swing the Agnaktor one final time. Ripping the Agnaktor to pieces.

Fatalis: GRAAAAAAAAA!!!

The Teostra and Lunastra both stood ready to fight the Fatalis. They didn't care if the Fatalis was much bigger then them. They didn't care if the Fatalis was much powerful then them. They stood their ground. Yet......

???: KREEEEEUUUUU!!!

From all around them a massive roar came from all directions. Yet instead of them been afraid or ready to fight. The Fatalis, Teostra and Lunastra slowly calm down. As the three begin to follow where the roar came from. They didn't wanna fight anymore. They just kept moving forward into the fire cave. As they exit the cave into the opening. The Land full of lava. Cracks with lava coming from it. Ashes falling from the sky like snow. Volcanos everywhere. However what was most shocking were the Monsters. All the Monsters from the fire Region heard the roar. As they all follow where the roar came from. All types of fire Monsters follow the roar. From Flames Tigrex, Rathalos, Rathian, Gravios, Lavasioth, Uragaan, Agnaktor, Dire Miralis, Glavenus, Anjanath, Bazelgeuse, Maga Almudron and many more fire type Monsters. They move towards the same direction. Their eyes show as they were in some sort of hypnosis. As a voice that could not be heard or sense by humans ears force every Monsters to follow the same direction.

???: KREEEEEUUUUU!!!

All the Monsters follow the roar. As in front of them was a massive volcano. This one specific volcano was gigantic. Perhaps up to thousands of meters wide. And it was full of lava. As all the Monsters surrounded the Volcano. All stood still. Looking at the Volcano. As if something was inside the Volcano. As they inhale as much air as possible and all the Monsters roar at the same time. Roaring in unison. Roaring at the giant volcano and begin to bow down to the volcano. After a few seconds of silence. The ground begin to shake. The temperature around the fire region begin to get hotter and hotter. And from the giant volcano itself the same roar was heard. Only this time it was much, much, much louder.

???: KREEEEEUUUUU!!!

From inside the giant volcano itself there was a giant lava cocoon. The heat from it was insane. Yet it was not just the heat coming from the cocoon. There was a Titan inside the cocoon. It was none other then Rodan herself. As she slowly open one eye. She had red scales around her face and her eye was pure burning red fire with the pupil been vertical.

 She had red scales around her face and her eye was pure burning red fire with the pupil been vertical

Rodan: Fire...........Flames........ my heart.......my body...... my soul..... I am...... fire.....itself.

The once Queen Of Fire is near to complete her metamorphosis. Evolving into a more powerful Titan then she was before. Growing bigger and bigger. The Fire turn Flames of power in her heart, body and soul. Becoming the meaning of pure burning Flames that can burn anything. Rodan well no longer be the Queen Of Fire. But The Queen Of Blazing Flames.

Rodan: I....... feel.

Yet..... what well her new goals be? Metamorphosis changes the way of how a Titan thinks...... what well she do now after she wakes up?

Rodan: A...... Azu.....Azure....... please...... Azure...... let me...... join you.

Kaiju Girls season 4, Part 2....... coming soon.