Introduction and some disclaimers

Hello everyone! Before we start I just want to clear some things up.

First of all, all rights belong to James Cameron expect for my OC Liläk. This fanfic follows the story of Avatar the way of water very closely except for some of my twists to include my character in the story. Which is why this story contains many spoilers!!

Liläk is pronounced Lee-lack, by the way. Here's a picture of what she should look like considering she's Neteyam's twin...which also made her a carbon copy of Neytiri apparently. (ignore the whack edit but I think it fulfills its purpose)

 (ignore the whack edit but I think it fulfills its purpose)

Recently I changed the cover so here's another pic:

Obviously you can imagine her however you like!

Extra picture!! When they arrive to the metkayina:

To clear up the na'vi vs English confusion, asume everyone is speaking Na'vi unless there is an English speaker around, in such case, I will include some phrases in Na'vi which may be correct or not

To clear up the na'vi vs English confusion, asume everyone is speaking Na'vi unless there is an English speaker around, in such case, I will include some phrases in Na'vi which may be correct or not...tried my best there.

I feel like I have to give credit to this page: https://learnnavi.org/navi-vocabulary/

It was incredibly helpful!

You can check the pronunciation of some na'vi words I use throughout the story in the page if you'd like. I will list down some of the words the characters will be using constantly through out the story to avoid confusion.

'Evi - it's an affectionate way of saying kid.

Tsawksyul - Literally it means sun lily. In this fic it is Jake's and Neytiri's nickname for Liläk as her name came from the human name Lily.

Pìwopx - Literally it means cloud. In this context it's also Liläk's ikran's name.

Skxwang - It means moron.

I do want to mention that I do not know if twins are factible for Na'vi or not, however, in the fanfic it is not and Neteyam and Liläk are the first ones.

Last thing I want to mention is that Jake's narration will only be featured in the prologue and the epilogue. On those two chapter, the phrases in between "" and in italics are Jake's.

Without further ado, hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it!