Lies, lies and more lies.

Lizzie's P.O.V

Today, Ms. Bustier will announce the Gotham trip to the class, and I bet my body that Lila will make up a lie about it. 

When we reached, we took our usual seats and sat down. Lila and her mindless sheep walked in, glared at us and sat down. I am so done, drinking half my coffee in 1 chug, while staring at  everyone in the room. 

When Ms. Bustier walked in, I knew she knew the news. Written across her face was excitement. 'Hello class, I have a special announcement,' Ms. Bustier said while holding up jazz hands, 'So, someone in our class got our class a trip to Gotham. The first week there we will have a tour of some of the famous places in Gotham. The second to the fourth week, you all will be attending Gotham Academy. 2 days before leaving, you all will be attending Wayne gala, the Wayne gala.' 

'OMG, you're so amazing Lila, I can't believe you got us to go to Gotham,' Alya said as if on cue. 'Yeah, of course, anything for my lovely classmates,' Lila said is a sickly sweet voice. My eyes rolled faster than you can say "She's just a friend". I looked across to see Chloe and Marinette so over this. 

'I can't wait to meet Dami-boo,' Lila said, the nerve of this girl is sickening, I feel like puking, shit. 

'Who's Dami-boo?' Alya asked, making me think that maybe she is a robot meant to serve Lila. 

'Oh, just my childhood lover, when I was travelling around, I went to Gotham and there I met Damian Wayne, we were 7 at that time, we ran around Wayne Manor and had an on-off relationship, but I had to leave him to travel to other places,' Lila said making the others look at her with sad looks. How the fuck are these people so dense and stupid? Damian didn't even start living in Gotham until he was 10. 

'Lila, are you okay?' 'Yay, you can reunite with your one true love,' 'OMG, I can't believe you and Damian Wayne were in a relationship together,' the rest of the Akuma class said to Lila. I am so fucking over this. 

Thank god Ms. Bustier asked them to focus again. 'So, please take these permission forms back home to your parents and asked them to sign it, it must be given to me by next Monday. Now for the next 2 weeks we will be learning more English and fighting skills,' Ms. Bustier said. Me, Chloe and Marinette are ready, our English is good and we can fight, being superheroes. 

A few days ago, we contacted batman so we can meet up and talk about defeating Hawkmoth, the only thing I don't know is his identity. (Cause it's convenient for the plot). Hopefully, he answers soon, we'll be bringing Kaalki just in case. 

When we arrived at Marinette's bakery, we rushed to her room after taking some macarons. 'These macarons are delicious, also, Lila is getting on my nerves so bad, I want to punch her like how Anya did to Damian,' I said. 

'Who's Anya and why did she punch Damian Wayne?' Marinette asked because in this universe they don't have Spy X Family. 

'Anya is a character from a show back where I come from, and Damian is not Damian Wayne, he is Damian Desmond,' I said looking at Marinette like she should know what I'm talking about. 

'Anyway, has batman replied yet?' Chloe asked Marinette while sitting on a swivel chair in Marinette's room. 

'Wait,' Marinette said while looking through her emails, 'commissions, commissions, commissions, here, batman said he would like to meet 3 weeks later, weekend.' 

'Marinette, this is great news, we can have batman's help and find Hawkmoth,' Chloe said smiling at her best friend. 

'I know, but for now we need to prepare for the trip,' Marinette said. 

'Don't look at me, I have everything I need in my luggage which I brought from where I came from,' I stated while staring at Marinette. 

'True, but that means you can help me and Chloe pack since our belongings can't all fit into a luggage,' Marinette said dragging me to her wardrobe while opening it. 

'That's how inter-dimensional travelling works, I have my necessities,' I spoke while taking outfits out from the wardrobe, 'your outfit choice is too colourful. You should keep to base colours like black, white, grey and add a colour to make it pop, like purple, pink or blue.' 

'I like my colours, so stop complaining about my outfit choices and help me pick, should I have this purple skirt or this blue skirt?' Marinette asked, arching an eyebrow.  

'I am biased, so purple it is,' I said staring at her purple skirt. 

'Guys, I have to go, I need to go home and pack, plus your argument about outfit colours is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous, just pack what you like,' Chloe said while rushing out of the room. 

I helped Marinette pack her clothes. I wonder how Chloe would pack everything she needs into 1 luggage, actually, she'll probably have a lot of luggages. 

Ok, I know the story is progressing very slowly, but hear me out. So, next chapter will be them building careers for themself.