Chapter 46 || "Make me, babe."

- Pandora -

My first mistake was accepting that lift from Harry.

The second was believing Ashton would be okay with it...

"Are you fücking serious right now?"

"Ash, I know you're angry-"

"Angry? You fücking disobeyed me Pandora!"

"She's not a dog, Ashton."

"Who fücking asked you, Tarzan?"

"Oh god, I'm offended. Please, let me just take a moment, Hercules."

"Harry-"

"What the fück did he just call me?"

"Oh, is that not what we were doing? I thought Disney names was kind of our thing."

"I swear to fu-"

"Can we all just calm down?" I interrupted, shooting a nervous glance towards the stage.

Michael was tuning his guitar and Calum was adjusting his mic, but Luke, Luke was just watching, a smug grin tugging at his lips. He had warned me this would happen, but did I listen?

No, I fücking didn't.

"I'm sorry Pandi, but you knew how I felt about this."

"I know Ash, and I'm sorry-"

"Not sorry enough to listen to you!" Luke called, receiving an angry glare in return.

"Fück off Luke!"

"Soz."

Ashton ran a hand through his long, dirty blonde hair before sighing, his shoulders slumping in defeat. His hazel eyes were fixed angrily upon Harry's, but he didn't bother to say anything, too drained to fight.

"I'll see you after the show, okay?"

I gave a small nod as he placed a soft kiss to my cheek, lingering slightly before reluctantly pulling away. He glanced towards Harry once more before finally turning away, heading back towards the three impatient boys on stage.

I felt myself relax at his absence, a small chuckle escaping Harry's lips. The tension between them had been stronger than it ever had before, and I had been so sure they would end up fighting. I was just proud that Ashton had managed to control his anger this time.

"He hates me."

"No shít."

A humoured snort escaped his lips as he dragged us towards a vacant table near the back, sending slight chills down my spine. Not that I was nervous or anything, but sitting all by myself at the back of the pub with dimmed lighting and an extremely attractive English boy didn't sound like the best of ideas.

"Why so far back?" I nervously chuckled, scanning all the empty tables at the front.

Harry just shrugged, politely pulling my chair out for me.

"Seems like the best spot."

I nodded as if understood his logic - which I didn't - before hesitantly sitting myself down.

"So, where is this agent guy?" I questioned, shooting a curious glance around at the small pub.

Harry copied my actions before shrugging, his demeanour seeming slightly uncomfortable.

"I have no clue."

"Is he coming?"

"Hopefully."