Chapter 20

My head feels cloudy.

I tried to open my eyes but my eyelids are heavy and a sharp pain on the side of my head keeps pounding. Everything is a daze till I close them again.

My wrist is tied behind my back to what feels like a cold metal pole, it touches my skin like ice but Im glad that the rest dont feel like torture. Im sitting on a soft futon that stretches over my feet, I woke up groggy but thanks to this I dont feel pain all over me.

At the corner of my eyes the darkness seems to move. With everything still dancing before my bleary tear-soaked itching eyes, I couldnt perceive where I am except the hint of an incessant leaking of droplets. Then I close my lids again, I wanted to sleep more.

Hard soles squish against wet soil, it moves on a slow rhythm like its carefully watching where to step. Then it moves against concrete, leaving the squelching ground. The way he walks still follows the same rhythm but against concrete it feels softer, gone are the mush of mud or the heavy steps. He's getting near, but he's also getting quieter.

I heard rustling sound just before the futon near my feet caves in. I dont have the energy to see who it was, my head just feels heavy and my limbs are weak.

He rolled up my cotton pants with his firm rough hand. His freezing fingers is grazing my skin that I couldnt help but shiver as he slowly crawl his way up my leg. Then he stop when he realized that it couldnt go higher, but it didnt seem to be a problem, he continued to climb up slower to really feel the heat of my skin through the pants.

I gasp when he found his way up to my thigh, he keeps pinching and gripping me in anger that made my toes curl from the uncomfortable pool forming on my stomach. When he laid face-down on my belly, I had to squinch myself below in an attempt to rub the prickling unfamiliar sensation.

"Ken." He buried his head, taking heavy whiffs off of my scent while calling my name in whatever eagerness he have me for.

"Ken, please..." This time he grabbed my breast. Harshly gripping and kneading my flesh, while still breathing in on my shirt.

I immediately opened my eyes, jet black hair with a tinge of dark orange roots is down on my belly. I tried to stop him, but my weak legs is under him and my arms are tied behind me. My tongue seems to be paralysed too, with throat dry as a dessert and lips cracked from thirst, at best I could only muster a groan.

The hand which were once on my breast began to trail towards my back and locked me in his arms. Then he let himself rest, unmoving yet he was breathless from his little act.

Everything became quiet once again. There's still the unchanging droplets but the cold is gone, replaced with the weight and heat and the rhythm of his breathes.

With that, I gradually let myself drift off to another tiring sleep.

I feel awful.

I woke up with a grumbling stomach, my throat felt like sand, cramps on my arms, and Kurt unmoving between me. Moreover, my eyes are itching and something have been crawling on my legs but as much as I hate bugs, it's not that big of a concern than the tight thin strings which cuts my skin from the littlest movement.

I cant get it off me. Not unless it pierces through one of my wrist.

It's stings. I could feel the warm blood dripping to my fingers. It's painful but its also the reason that woke me up from the daze.

I almost peed myself when Kurt stirs from his sleep.

I realized that I now flinch from his tiniest movements. It might have been from the recent assault or maybe I just couldn't moved on from the memories... memories that never meant to him. Memories that's now covered in blood.

He rubbed both of his eyes, peeking inbetween to glance at my ugly pathetic self. Then he smiled, something he rarely does.

"Ken" he crawled towards me. Laying his head on my shoulder, while his hands were lazily resting on my waist. "You have no idea how much you save me. It was a good idea bringing you here."

My mouth were dry and whenever I move them my crusty lips would part in a stinging burn. I could hardly speak, my voice were a hoarse whisper. "You killed our friends."

He leaned back, showing no expression except the look of his dreary dead eyes. "I knew you would ask that but I didn't." He paused, tucking strands behind my ear. "I didn't kill your friends".

"Then what did you do to them?"

He licked his lips, gone now are the cracks and the dark bags under his eyes seems to be a little better. It made him look less miserable, but behaving this way, talking this way, it made him look like a completely different person. Far from the Kurt I know.

"Elise is very loud, isn't she? I don't know how you can all keep up with that.... It must have been a talent to irk every single cell I have. But I managed to hold myself back, if I kill her you would hate me."

"Didn't you think that I'd already hate you dragging me here."

"That will pass, but you'll never forgive me if I do unalive her. I intend to keep you by my side."

His orbs were unmoving, directly meeting mine in a look of haughty disdain. I tried to not falter, to match his stares with a greater contempt but it only took a few agonizing seconds when I cut it off.

"Don't be sad." He patted my hair in a continuous soft motion, but his eyes are the same, still dead, still void of any emotion. "Will you be better if I tell you that Lucas is here with us?"

That caught my attention.

"He is?"

He said that he wont kill them but I fear that what I'll find will be even worse. He already knocked El unconscious, I don't know what he might've done to Lucas who was with him for hours.

Death will be better than torture.