Chapter 32

This chapter is dedicated to @HolyAnnie. Because she is awesome. Thanks for the nice comment! (If you write nice comments, and mean it. I might dedicate a chapter to you!)

Isabelle's POV

We're going on a boat! I'm so excited! I love boats!

What am I going to wear? Eh, I guess it doesn't matter. I pull on my swimsuit, but I put on I tie dye shirt and jeans shorts on top.

"Okay Xander," I say. "We have to leave now. I told the guy we'd be at the dock at 10:15."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." He replies. I walk away and go get Sophia an the others.

"Okay it's time to go! Lets get in the car!" I tell Sophia.

She nods and we run to the car. We both get in the last row because we're the smallest.

Sharlene comes in and says, "You know you two can sit here in the middle with me."

Sophia and I laugh. Like we didn't know that? "We know! It's cooler back here!" We reply at the same time.

She shrugs. Herald and Alex plop in.

"Lets go!" I shout. Xander looks at me with a fake disappointed face.

He drives us to the dock, which is only five minutes away. We find the boat and walk to it.

"Aloha!" A man says. "My name is Jason. I will be taking you around this beautiful island!"

We all step onto the boat carefully, with help from Jason. I sit in the front of the boat with Sophia and Alexander. Sharlene and Herald are boring and sit with Jason.

"Okay, first we are going to dolphin cove." Jason declares. He starts up the boat and backs up slowly. Once we reach open water, he guns it.

"Ahh!" I scream. I bury my face into Alexander's chest, who pats my back.

"Dolphin cove is a place that me and my friends found about a year ago," Jason explains. "It's where a lot of dolphins go during this time of year."

"Cool!" Sophia says. "Will we see a shark?"

"Maybe," Jason answers. "Or maybe we will see a stingray!"

I'd much rather see a shark than a stingray. I think sharks are really cool. Most people think that they are killer animals, but actually coconuts kill more people than sharks every year.

"I hope we see a shark," I tell Xander.

He nods. "Me too,"

"This is fun," I say as I hold onto my hair, which is whipping everywhere. Including my face.

"Do you have a ponytail holder?" I ask/scream.

"No. I'm a boy. Why would I have one?" He answers.

Gee, you're helpful. Really helpful Xander.

"Hey Sophia," I shout. "Do you have a ponytail holder?"

She hands me one and I pull my hair back into a ponytail. Much better.

"See, you're sister is more helpful than you," I taunt.

"Okay, then maybe you should go marry her." He replies.

Oh god Xander.

Have you gone mental?

I think you have.

Or maybe I have.

What a life.