𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐍𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 3𝐫𝐝, 2022
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆," i laughed at elijah as he talked about this girl braids on a tiktok. "nah them bitches really was fucked up." he clutched onto his stomach as he laughed even harder, he was high at the moment.

"your birthday coming on soon, how you feeling about that?" i asked him as i put my legs across his lap, leaning back on his sofa.

"i really don't wanna do much. i'll probably just chill with you and some guys from the block." he shrugged as he started to rub my feet.

"i think you should do something this year, maybe like a birthday dinner or something." i suggested, knowing he was still gonna say no to that.

"nah," he shook his head making me huff and roll my eyes. "you dead gettin' mad 'cause i don't wanna do shit for my birthday? you really a character." he looked at me with his low, red, eyes.

𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺...𝘯𝘷𝘮.

"you know you mad pretty," he smiled goofily and laid his head back, closing his eyes. "you really need to stop smoking weed." i chuckled and got up to get him a blanket out of his closet. i then went back over to the couch and put it across him.

his phone began to ring again, the name read 'zara' with a red heart. this was her fifth time calling him, and i guess he was avoiding her. i shrugged it off and grabbed the remote, turning to riverdale on netflix. i then heard his house door opened causing me to shoot my head in that direction, it was some guy.

"who you? you ain't azarah." the boy raised an eyebrow. his hair was freshly braided, he was light—skinned, and his face had a slight, natural mug.

"dudey thats saraiya." roscoe chuckled as he came in behind the boy, "oh so you the girl dotty been actin' like a lil bitch over? you mad sexy." the 'dudey' guy smirked.

"she don't want ya ugly ass. but rai wassup with yo stepsister?" roscoe sat on the other sofa across from us. "she isn't my stepsister yet, but why?" i paused the tv.

"i'm tryna get with that," he rubbed his hands together causing me to burst into laughter. "you do know she's scared of you, right?" i looked at him.

"i can fix that, just put me on bro." he grew frustrated because i kept laughing, "okay okay, i'll see what i can do." i calmed down.

"you must've really put it on 'em, he sure is knocked the fuck out," dudey sat next to roscoe.

"it's not like that. eli is just my best friend." i shrugged and unpause the tv, "they all say that." dudey snickered.

"so you must be the reason he duckin' and dodging azarah ole weird ass. well keep doing what you doing because i was gettin' sick of her, i was 'bout ready to line her ass." he ranted on and on.