30. Big Bad Protector

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

           I slowly woke up still curled up on Bellamy's-much to my disappointment-clothed chest. As I looked around I realized it was morning. Light was beginning to stream into the tent. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it further up on me. Now starting to realize the tank top I was wearing wasn't keeping me warm enough. As I do that I can feel Bellamy stir beneath me. His arms snake around my waist, nearly pinning me down against him.

           "Don't even think about getting up." He tells me with a raspy morning voice.

           I roll my eyes looking back over to him, "Don't worry, handsome, I'm not getting up yet. I just needed more blanket coverage."

           Bellamy smirks, he catches my chin in between his two fingers and pulls my lips to his. They don't meet though. He stops inches away from each other, and I know that means Bellamy has something unbelievable annoying to say.

"If your cold, I can always think of ways to warm you up." He remarks, I roll my eyes and I know by his tone that he's smirking.

           "I'm sure you could." I reply letting my hands trace his face, "But-"

He groans letting his head fall back further into the pillow, "I hate that word." He says but then perks up a bit, "Unless it ends with two T's."

He laughs when he watches my mouth drop open, but soon I can't help but laugh either. I slap his chest which just makes him laugh harder.

"Bellamy!" I squeal. I let out another high pitched squeal as his hands travel lower, "Bellamy!" I squeal again, slapping his chest lightly.

This just makes his smiles grow and his laugh more contagious than it already was. Instead of responding to me, he captures my chin in between his thumb and his index finger. He pulls my lips up to his, quickly capturing me in the rhythm of our kiss. Pretty soon he had flipped me over, so he was hovering over me. Bellamy's hands traveled up under my shirt. The feeling of his warm fingers against my abdomen caused my body to jump upwards into his chest. He smirked against my lips.

           "Shut up." I mumble against his lips.

           "I didn't say anything, princess." He replies smugly.

           "With that look on your face, you don't need to." I remark.

           This causes him to chuckle lightly. My hands start tangling themselves in his hair as he stares down at me. He closes the distance between us, pushing our lips together. That doesn't last long because soon his lips travel down to my jaw, then to my neck. The contact cause pure electricity and pleasure to shoot through my body. I gasped at the feeling and tried to hide my face in the crook of his neck. I bit my lip as his teeth graze my neck. I drop my head back against the pillow and I can feel him smirking against my skin, especially when I tighten my grip on his hair.

           "I like the effect I have on you, princess." He mumbles against my neck.

           The vibrations of his voice causes me to let out a sigh, "Glad you're satisfied."

           Bellamy moves closer to my ear, "I'm not satisfied, yet."

           I let out a gasp as Bellamy attacks my neck with his lips. One of his hands grips my thighs pulling it up against him. His lips travel lower to my collar bone. He nips the skin causing me to jolt my body up into him. I feel his hand move from my thigh to the hem of my shirt.