|Chapter 1|Party

||Hermione||

The war is over. I could hardly wrap my mind around it. Every time someone touched me I jump. This party was in celebration, and I had no choice but to attend. Being in the Golden Trio never had done much good for me. My arm was still scarred from Bellatrix. I was informed that it would never go away.

While I was enjoying the party, I decided to go out to get some fresh air. Hogwarts was beautifully redone, but I needed to get out of that hall. I went up to the seventh floor and to the room of requirements, which was still there. I stepped inside, requesting a room with a fountain. I came face to face with Draco Malfoy.

His blonde hair was loose, sticking up in several different directions. He looked magnificent in the dim lighting of the room. I had already had one glass of fire whisky and I was headed for a second right now. I may not have my head on straight but it appeared like he had plenty to drink as well.

I sipped at my drink, silently taking in his appearance. I was deciding whether or not to speak when he approached me. We were alone so I was unsure whether to take out my wand or leave it in my sleeve.

"Hello, how has your evening been to drive you upstairs to drink?" He questioned, with a charming smile. I just took a gulp of my whisky and shrugged.

"Not wonderful, my arm was sore and people keep grabbing me for photos and trying to dance with me. I can't keep up with it. I guess I needed some time away." I halfway whispered. He nodded, holding his hand out. I took it and smiled.

"May I have this dance?" He asked, flicking his wand and "Für Elise" began to play. We glided along the room, my gaze locked on his. It must have been nearly an hour before we stopped dancing. I knew that people would be looking for me but the whisky had taken over and my judgment was seven stories below us out the window.

Once the music slowed even further, we came to almost a standstill where my breath caught in my throat. I moved my face closer to his and our lips connected, eyes shut. We moved, in sync with one another. His hands were on my waist, exploring. One reached my bum and the other moved upwards. The one on my bum caressed me. I felt myself melting in his hands. My arms went around his neck.

A hand suddenly grasped my breast through the dress I was wearing. I gasped and he moved his mouth to my neck. I felt a small moan slip from my mouth. I moved my hands to his chest, finding the buttons on his shirt and slowly undoing them. The room began to shift. It turned into what would appear to be a muggle's fancy hotel room. He found the zipper on my dress but hesitated.

"Are you sure?" He whispered against my neck. I nodded and finally got his shirt off completely. He unzipped my dress agonizingly slowly. I had half a notion to rip it off myself. Once I stepped out of my dress his mouth made contact with my collar bone, moving downward towards my breasts.

"Draco, please." I moaned, he smiled against my skin and my hands found his belt. I undid it as quickly as possible. I cried out when he unexpectedly cupped my womanhood in one of his hands, moving his fingers over me through the material of my lace panties.

I slid his pants down his legs, rubbing his shaft through his boxers. I smiled while he let out a low growl. His fingers slipped aside the lace and began to attack my clit. I cried out his name repeatedly, falling against him. He lifted me with his unoccupied hand and laid me on the bed.

He used one hand to hold me down while the other was attacking my core. He brought his face down and kissed my inner  thigh.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," he whispered and I could feel myself getting more and more wet by the second. His breath was hitting my area, the heat was turning me on. His tongue was suddenly flicking the tiny nub of nerves. He slid a finger inside of me, even this slight insertion was painful, I had never experienced anything like it.

He inserted a second finger and began wiggling them in and out. I moaned and gasped until my body began convulsing beneath him. I felt my eyes screw shut again and he took my nub between his teeth. I tightened around his fingers and he cursed quietly.

When I came down from my high, I decided I should do something for him.

"Draco, please. Have a seat." I whispered. I unclasped my bra. I had quite the cleavage. So when he sat, I slid his boxers off. I massaged the shaft, leaning down to slip it between my breasts. I started to wiggle just right so that I heard him cursing under his breath. I quickly began licking the tip and swirling my tongue around him. His intake of breath and tension told me he was close. I stopped abruptly, removing my mouth from around him. I stood up and pushed him down so that he was laying on the bed. Once he was visibly frustrated, I straddled him, lining him up with me so that I could have control.

"We won't remember this. Will we?" He asked, I shook my head. If I wouldn't remember, I may as well be confident in my actions. I slid down onto him, crying out in pain. He flipped us so he was on top and slowly pulled out and pushed back in at a slow pace that was obviously difficult for him. I was astounded that he was careful with me. I cried and he wiped my tears. His lips connected with mine, one of his hands on my hip.

"Would you like me to stop?" He asked, I wiggled a bit and denied his offer.

"It doesn't hurt as bad now." I whispered. He began to move again and at first it hurt but it began getting more pleasurable. By the time he was at a good tempo, I was screaming for him.

I began to feel funny, my body was beginning to tingle. Draco started slowing down little by little, telling me he was going to come. I almost called out for him to not do it inside of me, but I thought he was smart enough to be wearing a condom.

Suddenly, my insides were warm and I felt a fluid shoot into me, it took me over the edge. I screamed for him, clutching him to me as I climaxed. Before we could say anything, we had both fallen asleep. I was curled into him and he gripped me like there was no tomorrow.

//This is just a background chapter! Just the very detailed story of the chain of falling dominos!(;
I hope you all enjoyed, it will get partially less sexual from here...\\