Amy's going to leave?

I had packed a small suit case still debating on leaving tonight or to spend one last night in our bed. ... Alone.
Shadow wouldn't return tonight nor tomorrow. He would stay gone for half a month or more. I sat on our bed, his side empty, his pillows even more fluffier than mine as he rarely got any use of them. What difference would sleeping in a hotel be... It would be no different I'd still be alone, in a bed to myself.
I picked up my suit case passing by pictures on the wall. My tears spilled from my eyes as I passed the captured time of smiles and togetherness.
"Oh... Shadow." I whispered picking up a small photo from a desk, he held me in his arms so close and for once in a long time seemed to be happy. I have to take this with me... If it's the only thing I get to have from him after I leave, I want to have this beautiful memory. I held it close to my chest as I walked out the door. I brought out my phone to call a cab now with the solid decision of leaving.
I held the picture tighter looking around watching the sky, it seemed to be a haze of purple with an ominous feeling of being watched.
I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It's just your nerves.." I said softly ignoring the feeling of huge eyes watching from above. Only to make things creepier a gust of wind with a temperature from a desert swept through the earth. It burned as if standing in front of an open oven.

I was just about to go back inside when a black vehicle pulled in front of the street, on the side was etched a gray 'G'. My heart almost leapt from my chest as I watched the window roll down hoping for Shadow's face. Only to be let down by a human male face instead.
"Amy?"
"Yes?" I nodded watching the doors open and three other troops stepped out and stood at my side. "What's going on? H-have I done something?"
"Your husband gave me a order, to provide our upmost protection and to escort you to the G.U.N under water HQ." the driver stepped out and made a quick bow.
I didn't understand, protection from what? Are we at war? Is there some kind of invasion?
"Mrs, this way please." A female troop took my hand and guided me in the car. One of the others took my small luggage and tossed it in the trunk. I sat in the middle of the back seat two officers on either side of me while the other two in front. I found myself clutching the picture in the golden frame tightly almost for dear life in my confusion and panic.
"What is it?" The female guard asked to my right. I looked up quickly to see what she was talking about.
She smiled softly, "That your holding, what is it?"
She must have noticed how hard I was holding it. I let my grip loosen as I brought it away from my chest and showed the picture.
"Is that you and your husband?" She pointed with joy, "Was it taken at your wedding?"
I nodded with a smile wishing I could go back in time to the time I held in a frame.
"You both look very happy." She smiled.
"We were..." I said smiling down at the photo. Finally I looked up shaking off my pity party, Shadow sent for me, he was worried and I know he still cares. Something must be terribly wrong when Commander called him back in to work and is now giving me protection.
"What is happening? Where is Shadow?" I asked the driver looking forward at the road.
"Agent Shadow is currently pursuing an escaped prisoner-"
"What prisoner could cause him to send protection to me, does he know where I live?" I stopped him. They would try and keep things hidden to try and 'not cause a panic'.
"He is my husband and I have every right to know where he is and who he's with and what he is doing!!"
"Ma'am calm down please." The woman beside me put her hand on my shoulder, "Mephiles the Dark has escaped. Shadow is pursuing him along with your son, Silver."
"Silver confirmed, with great despair that Mephiles managed to unleash a monster named flames of disaster from Blaze."
I gasped that would mean Blaze is... Dead. My poor Silver must have died inside to know she is no longer with us. I have to see him.
"Also due to the release and Mephiles still untraceable Shadow wants to take all measures of precaution in order to keep you safe." She finished explaining.
"That bag..." The other woman to my right suddenly spoke with no emotion in her tone, "Where were you going with it?"
I suddenly felt horrible, I hated myself for what I was almost considering, I couldn't even bring myself to answer the question I felt myself crying as my eyes floated down to the picture in my lap again.
How could I... Silver and I were the only family he had after everything that's happened to him. How could I break us apart when he still works so hard to keep us safe and together!?