Chapter 9

(please read the last chapter again so that you can thoroughly enjoy this chapter:))

.

Different from the moment I first saw you

This time of fate is passing slowly

My heart was heading towards you

My heart was racing again

"You're back?” Hazel came out from her thoughts hearing lia. She looked up and saw lia sitting on the couch with a packet of chips in her hand. She nodded and went to the kitchen to keep the Groceries. Coming back she sat on the couch beside lia and then took the remote before turning off the TV

Lia snapped her head towards her and looked at her with a frown but when she saw hazel looking at her with a serious expression she knew something was off.

She took a bunch of chips from the packet and stuffed them in her mouth before throwing the empty packet away.

 Either serious or funny situation never the food should be compromised.

Remember that

She waited for hazel to start speaking. Hazel took a deep breath and started speaking.

“I think he’s back and is keeping an eye on me” lia’s eyes widened hearing hazel’s words. She quickly got up and rushed towards the window to close it but her hand froze when she saw the sleek back car but that wasn’t the thing that made her shiver it was the person on the driving seat.

She saw as the window slowly rolled up and the car sped away. She slammed the window shut and rushed back to the couch where the pale looking hazel shut.

By lia’s expression hazel could easily make out what lia saw outside.

“What will we do?”

Hazel whispered as tears burned her eyes as she covered her face with her hands. Lia sat beside her and rubbed her shoulders. “Don’t worry everything will be fine” lia whispered but she herself was not sure if it was going to be fine or not.

Hazel looked at lia and spoke “it won’t be, it can’t be fine how can it be fine when I –

“You didn’t do it hazel. You did not, it’s not your fault” lia spoke even before hazel could complete her sentence.

Hazel sighed in disbelief and stood up before nervously pacing around the room “you can’t deny the fact on my face lia. It was my fault. I shouldn’t have...-.i should “she didn’t know what to say.