Date Night

You sit by the window of the lovely Italian restaurant Jenna had chosen for your date. You look down at your phone, sighing softly as you realise she must be running late.

Just as you're about to call her, you look up to see her rushing into the restaurant, looking around until she spots you, shooting you that charming smile that always makes you feel giddy.

"Hey baby", she leans down to kiss you, sitting across from you at the table. She takes your hand and caresses it softly as she looks into your eyes apologetically. "I'm so sorry for running late. The shoot took longer than expected, and they wouldn't let me go early. Have you ordered yet?"

You smile at her as you squeeze her hand softly. "It's ok, my love; I'm not mad. I've ordered for both of us already; I hope you don't mind."

The waiter comes to your table and sets down your food. "Enjoy, ladies", he smiles before returning to the kitchen.

"Fettuccine Alfredo is literally what I was craving. My girl knows me so well," she winks at you, making you chuckle. You both enjoy your meal, talking about your day.

Once you finish your meal, you take a walk in a nearby park before heading home. Jenna wraps her arm around your waist, kissing your cheek softly. You blush slightly, and she giggles. "It's been a year, and I still make you blush, huh?" "Shut up", you laugh before poking her side playfully.

She suddenly stops, a smirk on her face as she wraps her arms around your waist, pulling you closer. "Make me", she whispers, leaning in. You cup her face in your hands before kissing her softly. You pull back slightly, whispering against her lips, "You wanna end up on a front cover of a tabloid talking about your scandalous PDA with your girlfriend?"

She laughs as she runs her fingers through your hair gently. "I don't see any paparazzi around here right now" She kisses you again, smiling against your lips.

You both pull away soon after, and Jenna kisses your forehead "I love you so much, baby", she says, smiling. "I love you too," you say, pecking her lips. "Can we head home now? It's getting kinda cold, and I wanna cuddle in bed while we watch something."

"Of course, my love", she nods, kissing your cheek as you walk back to her car. She drives you home as you sigh happily, excited to spend the rest of the evening with your girl.

Total words: 423

A/N

Sorry if that was very short and random, but pls suggest imagines because I feel like I'll run out of ideas pretty fast lmaooo