𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

• 𝓝𝓸𝓪𝓱 •

It had been the right choice, waiting for her. Holding onto the virginity Luca teased me about so often. I talked a big game to her, I knew, for someone with so little experience.

Before moving into the foster home where I met Mae, I had a few somewhat sexual interactions with girls. Handies, blow jobs. But I never felt like taking it further with any of them.

When Mae had lost her virginity and told me about it, I just smiled and joked with her. I didn't want her to know how jealous it made me, that I wasn't her first. We weren't in that kind of relationship, and honestly I didn't think she liked me more than a friend until she came back to South District, so I didn't act on it. I kept my feelings for her hidden, being the friend I thought she wanted in me.

She was curled against me, her breathing even as she slept. She wore nothing but the blankets over our skin, and she had her leg draped over my own.

I wanted to touch her again. I wanted to be inside of her again, but I wanted control this time. I'd been thankful she took control, but not again. Not unless she wanted to, that is. If I got my way and she allowed herself to be with Luca or Kite, I didn't think she'd relinquish her control with two of us.

Or three.

Honestly, Kite was a mystery to me in that regard. I'd never asked. Luca and I joked about it occasionally, but I didn't know for sure how he was in the bedroom.

I wasn't sure why it didn't bother me, thinking about her with one or both of them. Anyone else and I couldn't shake off the jealousy the image caused.

'Dude?' Luca's voice filtered into my head.

I raised an eyebrow like he could see me. 'Yes?'

'Where are you,' he asked. 'You were supposed to be here like two hours ago.'

We had plans to discuss what exactly we were going to do with Mae. Kite said something about training her to fight in case something happened if one of us were unable to reach her. He didn't want to teach her to kill vampires yet - he was afraid she'd use it on him. But self defense was a necessity if she was going to remain in the castle.

I didn't answer him.

'You fucking dick.' His teasing voice filtered in. 'You had sex with her, didn't you?'

I didn't respond again, biting my lip to keep from chuckling. I didn't want to wake her. Not when she was sleeping so well.

'Thank fuck,' he continued. 'Give me the go-ahead, Noah. I'm dying here.'

He meant the go-ahead to actually pursue Mae. All the teasing was just a warm up to him. If I gave him the go-ahead, he'd be all in.

Luca was fiercely protective of what - or who - was his. I had no question in my mind that he wouldn't hurt her. But just in case...

'Go ahead,' I thought back. 'But hurt her, and I'll castrate you myself.'

His chuckle was the last thing I heard in my mind before he went silent. He and I both knew he wouldn't.

I looked down at her sleeping form. The way she held me. There were a couple times after the vampires took over that she slept like this, like I was her comfort. Out of the two of us, she'd always been the fighter. But in the quiet moments of sleep, with her clinging to me, I believed she felt protected when she was with me.

She moved, her knee brushing up against my cock. I stiffened slightly, willing my damn body to relax. It was an unconscious movement. She didn't-

Her leg moved again and I bit down on my lip, drawing blood.

Then her hand slid down my bare chest, her fingernails dragging across my skin. I hummed, knowing she wasn't asleep. Not anymore, at least.

Her hand slipped beneath the covers until she grabbed my dick, and a shot of pleasure danced up my spine. She moved slowly, her hand stroking me until I was fully hard in her fist. Her skin was so soft and so warm against me.

"Mae," I whispered.

She teased the head of my cock and I groaned, my eyes closing. She was too good.

She pushed herself up long enough to scoot down the bed. I watched, curious, before she pushed the covers down and lowered her head to lick me.

Fuck.

Her mouth wrapped around the head of my cock and her eyes raised to meet mine before she lowered her head, enveloping me with the wet heat of her mouth. I grabbed a handful of her hair - to pull her off or to push her down, I had no idea. But the moment I felt the back of her throat, it didn't matter anymore. She had the control, as she had before.

I shivered, too lost in the feeling of her mouth moving over me to care.

Her name on my lips made her groan, the vibrations of her mouth making my balls tighten.

I let out a harsh breath. "Mae, if you don't stop, I'm going to...fuck, Mae."

She sucked harder. Just enough to let me know that she didn't care. She didn't want to stop.

When her eyes opened and met mine, I pushed her head down and came, feeling her throat constrict as she swallowed.

I let her hair go, breathing through the aftershocks.

She raised herself up on her hands, a smirk on her face. "Now we're even."

I blinked down at her. "Wha-"

She pointed to her neck. "Still felt bad about you getting me off."

I chuckled as she nestled herself against me again. "If that's what I get in return, please let me know when I can do it again."

She laughed, draping her arm across my body and I held her there, feeling as her breathing evened out once again as she fell back to sleep.

*****
A/N: Merry Christmas 🎄