Chapter 14: Words

Harry laid in bed listening to the melodic sound of a typewriter. The click of each letter being stamped on the page rang out in a quick pattern. Wednesday had speed within her typing skills. Each word was laid down on the way she desired them to be. However, on this particular night things were different, even if only slightly.

A little jump from being startled could be felt throughout Harry's body. Wednesday stopped typing within her novel. Something Harry was sure would be a masterpiece. A ring echoes out as Wednesday pulled the paper off of the typewriter. Harry furrowed his brows as the crumpling of a paper reaches Harry's ears.

Wednesday sat at her desk ... Contemplating. The words did not feel right, her mind wandering off track. Harry did not make a peep wondering if he should say something. After all it was his friends writing time. Up to the present moment Harry had done well to keep silent during this time. These were minutes dedicated to success and Harry would not be the one to disrupt this time.

From his bed Harry could not see the exact movements of Wednesday's firm. He sat patiently fiddling with his slim, small fingers. His white teeth bit at the red flesh of Harry's plump and desirable lips. What was he meant to do? Would Wednesday be mad if he spoke?

"Harry," Wednesday said, Harry gave a sigh of relief, "why do you have court ordered therapy?" The heart within Harry's chest dropped. He had not expected those to be the words from Wednesday. Since the day he realized Wednesday was truly his friend, Harry had worried for this moment. Harry did not know what to do.

Wednesday could sense the mess going on with Harry's pretty little head. She had gained a knack for knowing when she must intervene. It would not do well for Harry to think to hard and hurt himself.

"Come here," Wednesday spoke with a dominate tone. Harry did as he was told and meekly rushed over to Wednesday. The girl pulled tiny little Harry onto her lap, and secured her hands on his waist. Already he was dressed in fluffy pajamas, Wednesday was simply glad they were black. Harry living the attention wrapped his arms around the girls neck and cuddled into her body. Wednesday simply looked ahead. For what reaction could possibly be suitable for the being that was Harry.

"Tell me why you have court ordered therapy," Wednesday then told the boy phrasing it as an order. When even an ounce of stress consumed Harry he could not longer control himself. He needed to be grounded and protected, Wednesday was simply good at sading his lack of control in life. Harry was oblivious to these things, Wednesday planned to keep it that way.

"I hurt my cousin," Harry softly whispered. Fear brought a little shake to Harry's limbs. How could he tell her that?

"Details," Wednesday demanded again. Harry could not help but submit to the command. It was not hi decision he was to simply obey.

"It was last summer," Harry began, clear tears prickling at his eyes. "Every summer we go to my Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon's house in the suburbs. My mother Lily is not a fan of her sister. The visits are so she can rub my father's wealth in my aunt's face. I never have fun when we go there."

Wednesday listened. Thing listened. Neither girl nor hand made a sound, they desired to know the truth.

"Every year I stay in their boot cupboard. It's located under the stairs, dust always got in my eyes when someone walked down them. Very unpleasant, if I am being completely honest with you."

Wednesday felt an odd sense of rage for her companion. She wished to view his torturers suffer. Not suffer in a way that Wednesday would find amusing, but suffer in ways even Wednesday viewed as inhumane.

"My father and Lily wanted me to go venturing with my cousin, Dudley," Harry continued oblivious to Wednesday's... Emotions. "I obeyed like a good little kiddie. I went out and followed Dudley through the little neighborhood. His friends joined. All of them were big. Any one of them could step on me and I would be broken in little bitty pieces."

"Harry, I could break you," Wednesday could not help but add in. The girl was not very large, but she seemed huge next to Harry. The petite, delicate structure of Harry was so small. Wednesday began suspecting some of these physical oddities were a result of abuse.

"Anyway," Harry's cute whispered spoke, a light hearted glare left the precious gemstones that were Harry's eyes. "They chased me around. A few hit me. One pulled at my clothing. It was miserable. I felt angry and very sad. Alone. My abilities lost control. Splits, cuts, gashes, and stabs covered My cousins body. The lights I created penetrated his skin. The blood was so red."

"How was it connected to you?" Wednesday asked darkly. If the injury occured due to the abilities Harry held no one could prove he did it. Many believed things such as this were impossible and could never truly occur.

"It was like I was in a trance," Harry answered, a little sob leaving his lips. "With no control over my body I began to draw. I was making pictures with his blood while group looked up on me. I just spaced out. When I woke up I was on the hospital. Cuffs from Mr. policeman held me to the bed. I cried and screamed. I had no idea what had happened, I was terrified."

Harry wiped the tears from his eyes, he sniffed a little, "Dudley is fine now. There aren't even scars from the injuries. Money kept me from attempted murder charges. My father had a lot of money and fine items. Financially my violence was the best thing to ever happen to him."

"You have become much more interesting, Harry," Wednesday told Harry. A relief fell from Harry. He had been positive the girl would be come angry at him, or disgusted.

XxX

Yay! Another chapter is here! I hope you enjoy let me know what you think!

Please comment it means the absolute world to me! I'm so thankful for all my readers and hope you enjoy!

Let me know your thoughts, theories, and opinions for the future chapters along with what you would like to see. I am always accepting suggestions to make this the best I can.