Chapter 15: Have No Power

"I need to speak with Rowan. I can't find him." Wednesday barged into Weems'office, little Harry in tow. Wednesday had not explained what was occuring, but he followed her happy to comply. What her plan was could stay a mystery, Harry's trust towards her was ever growing.

"It won't be possible," Weems responded not looking from her laptop, "I'm afraid. He's been expelled."

"For what?" Harry asked confused as Wednesday stopped Infront of the white haired woman's desk. Wednesday would not reveal it, but she was just as confused. Suspicion grew within her braid covered head.

"Never you mind," the woman's words were so calm. "He'll be on the first train out this afternoon. What were you teo doing out on the woods with him?"

The question did not waver Wednesday. It did however cause anxiety in Harry. He did not desire getting expelled. If he did his parents might actually murder him.

"We told you already," Wednesday answered, allowing Harry to stay quiet. "We heard a noise, and went to investigate." Weems scoffed, giving the pair a look of disbelief. Why couldn't Weems just leave them be about it?

"That excuse might have placated the sheriff," Weems rebuked, "but you can't fool me. Wednesday, you had a psychic vision, didn't you?" The question greatly surprised Harry. Wednesday had not shared anything with him about visions. Did she not trust him?

"I realized," Weems began to explain, "you might be having them when we passed by the accident and you knew that the poor farmer had broken his neck."

Harry felt out of place. This felt personal, and Wednesday had not told him about this topic. He truly was not sure how to feel about this situation. This did not feel like a time when he was meant to figure out this issue.

"Your mother started having visions around your age," the woman continued. She seemed to have forgotten completely that Harry was in the room. This was nothing that surprised Harry, he had spent his life ignored. To some he was invisible. Wednesday always seemed to see him though. Was that enough not to feel betrayed at her lack of trust?

Harry shared so much. Just the night before Harry had told her one of his worst memories. The event that changed his life, and altered everything within his mind. The world was no longer the same as it once had been.

"They were notoriously unreliable and dangerous. I remember at first, she thought she might be losing her mind. Have you spoken to her about them?" Harry was slowly disconnecting with the words Weems spoke. His mind felt as if it was shutting off. It knew he was not meant to hear such private information.

"Can I go?" Harry whispered feeling out of place. Weems then remembered Harry's presence within the office.

"Not untill you've picked your extracurricular activity," Weems spoke quickly averting the topic. "We want our students to be well-rounded."

"I'd prefer to be sharp-edged," Wednes retorted her arms crossed. Harry let a itty bitty giggle slip from his lips.

"I took the liberty," Weems went on, "of putting together a list of clubs with openings.knowing you two are glue I assured that each one has a minimum of two openings."

"How thoughtful," Wednesday told the principal. She was clearly disgusted by the turn of events.she was not sure which was a worse topic.

XxX

A little smile lit of Harry's face as he followed Wednesday through the courtyard. She had just given instructions to Thing, now they had to frolic about looking for a club. Wednesday was not pleased, Harry was intrigued. It would be fun to be part of a new adventure. Although they were already part of fencing, maybe that did not count? Harry though was not a fan of the sport, he simply did as Wednesday told him.

"Weems said you'd be stopping by," Bianca said as the pair walked to were she led the choir. "But to be honest, after your performance at the Harvest Festival, drama club might be more your speed." Harry blushed at the insult. He did not like the way Bianca spoke to them. She needed to learn some manners.

"After I passed out, who did you tell?" Of course Wednesday could not get off track, "the sheriff?" Harry felt like hitting himself at the fact that he went off topic. Of course they needed to solve the mystery, that was their priority.

"You think I'd trust normie cops?" Bianca looked at the pair as if they were stupid. Harry sort of understood. Over the years Harry had learned about the dark side of police officers. Many have hurt him, he was viewed as a scary form of evil. After all what teen plays in the blood of their cousin?

"I went straight to Weems and let her handle it," Bianca continued giving them needed information. "Anyway, let's get these auditions over with. What are you guys? Alto, soprano, or just loco?" The Choir chuckled, a confused puppy look found a way on Harry's face.

"What's lock?" Harry asked his quite whisper being heard. The Choir laughed again giving him an unappreciated look.

Wednesday opened her mouth. A gasp like sound coming from her mouth. Harry did not know what happened. He looked eyes squinting. Just a second later a cracking sound met Harry's ears. He looked to see a boys glasses broken. Harry happily clapped understanding fully what had occured.

"What was that?" Bianca asked confused, Harry giggled.

"A note only dog's can hear," Harry giggled out so proud of his friend. The howling of wolves echoed out into the day time. Harry smiled as he followed Wednesday. They left the group of singing sirens and made there way to the next adventure. Harry was not positive what they would be doing, but with Wednesday he was absolutely positive it would be so much fun. She seemed to always make him happy and smiley.

XxX

Here is another chapter! Let me know what you think of it. I did not get as much done as I had hoped, but I hope this is enjoyable!

Comment your thoughts, opinions, anything really. Comments keep me motivated, the more motivation I have the faster chapters are written!