She Takes You To The Wednesday Premiere

You take another look in the mirror before nervously adjusting your outfit. To match with Jenna, her stylist chose a white jumpsuit for you, contrasting the beautiful black gown Jenna would be wearing.

Just as you're about to adjust something else about your outfit, you feel arms wrap around your waist and lips gently pressed to your shoulder. Jenna smiles wide as she admires your outfit through the mirror, biting her lip.

"You look incredible, baby" She turns you around to look you up and down before cupping your face and kissing you. You relax against her as you gently hold her waist, enjoying the feeling of her lips against yours.

"I'm just trying to keep up with you, my love. You're so breathtaking," you smile, taking her hand in yours before kissing it softly. Your eyes take in your beautiful girlfriend, and your mind is filled with wonder at how you made her yours. She looks fantastic, but the added black veil makes your heart race. She always has this effect on you, and you love it.

"Y/n, are you listening?" she giggles as you turn your focus back on her, chuckling. "I'm sorry, you just look so good. I got incredibly distracted", you grin, hooking your fingers under her chin and lifting slightly to kiss her again.

"I asked how you were feeling about tonight. I know how nervous paparazzi can make you, and there will be a swarm of them once we get there" Pulling back slightly from the kiss, she looks into your eyes worriedly, caressing your cheek with her hand.

"I'm nervous since we've never gone to a premiere together, but I'm so excited to see the rest of the cast again, so it's mixed", you reply, sighing softly as your mind begins to fill with doubt and worry once more.

"I'll be with you the whole time, my love. If you get too anxious, we can skip the interviews and head to the venue, ok?" she smiles. You nod and peck her lips once more before her manager enters the room to tell you we need to head out.

You take Jenna's hand and make your way to the car, smiling at the fans screaming excitedly as you leave the hotel you're both staying at.

Time skip

You make your way down the red carpet with Jenna, a smile on your face once you ease into it. You look over and feel your heart beating faster as you admire Jenna again. She's looking straight ahead at the shouting people behind the cameras so she doesn't notice your gaze.

You step closer to her and wrap an arm around her waist, making her smile as she looks up at you. You give her a slight smirk before leaning in and kissing her deeply, feeling exhilarated as she smiles against your lips. She wraps her arms around your neck as she gets lost with you.

She pulls back to move her lips to your ear, whispering, "You're doing amazing, baby. I love you."

You quickly whisper it back into her ear before walking down the red carpet, feeling relieved that everything went smoothly.

As you keep walking hand in hand, you spot the rest of the cast gathered around, talking excitedly amongst themselves and doing interviews.

Emma spots you both and grins as she hugs you both tightly. "You guys look incredible," she says. You thank her before you continue to talk for a bit until you're ushered to get through interviews by the staff.

"Jenna! You look incredible tonight. We're so excited to have you here," the interviewer says, smiling. "And who's this gorgeous lady beside you?"

Jenna smiles at you before answering, "This is my girlfriend, Y/n. She was so nervous to be here, but she fits right in. I mean, look at her."

You kiss her cheek and smile as the interviewer continues asking questions.

You soon head down to the screening of Wednesday and take your seats. Jenna puts her hand on your thigh and leans over, whispering, "It's like you're made for this, Y/n. You went through it like it was your 100th time."

You smile and take her hand in yours, squeezing softly. "I'm just so happy I got to be with you tonight. I might have looked composed, but that was scary as hell" She laughs softly before pecking your lips, nodding.

You relax in your seat and smile to yourself. You could not have been happier about how tonight went. You feel excited to attend other events as long as she is by your side.

Total words: 755

A/N

I have no idea if that was decent or not but I hope so lmao