Chapter 26:This girl and this woman.

Hello everyone

Hope you're all doing fine.

Thank you so much for giving so much love to this story once again and I'm sorry for being late to update ❤

Hehe shall we start? ^___^

"Jb why are we leaving?"

"I came here earlier because I had some issues to take care of but now we have to wait till the time for the dinner comes,like the rest of the guests."

"Oh I see.But where shall we go now?"I asked and held his arm to walk next to him.

"Don't be impatient."He chuckled.We headed out of the hotel where a-it really seems so expensive-car was waiting us.We got in and Jb started driving in the streets of Washington.I'm actually at this amazing city known as capital of USA.Suddenly he parked the car and told me to get out of the it.We walked in something like a park.And this is when I looked around and faced statues around.They look like real people walking in the park but they're warriors.

"This is the Korean War Veterans Memorial."Jb suddenly said and sat on a bench under a tree.He just closed his eyes without saying a word.There is almost no one around.I walked around a little.I had this urge to see this place from closer.I realized there was something written down on the ground but since it's starting getting dark I couldn't see clearly.I got closer and bowed a little to read.

~OUR NATION HONORS

HER SONS AND DAUGHTERS

WHO ANSWERED THE CALL

TO DEFEND A COUNTRY

THEY NEVER KNEW

AND A PEOPLE

THEY NEVER MET

1950 · KOREA · 1953~

I looked at the statues again and bowed lightly.I don't know,I just had this need to thank these people.A very moving memorial.I looked around again and walked a little towards Jb.Then I saw written on a wall:~FREEDOM IS NOT FREE~.I sat next to Jb and closed my eyes too.Concentrating only on the sound of water from a fountain a little farther away.

"My mom loved it here."Jb said and held my hand.

"I can see why."I said and looked at him.

"There aren't many people here at this hour so I thought you'd like it more since it's quiet."He smiled.

"Thank you."

"Why?"

"You shared something that your mother liked,with me.It makes me really happy."I smiled.He put his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him.My head on his chest.I can listen to his heartbeat.He caressed my cheek with his other hand,gently.

"You look really beautiful today."He kissed my head.I didn't know what to say.I just giggled."I want to stay here forever but...It's time to go back to the hotel.Let's go."

"Yup."I nodded and he kissed my head again before we stood up.I feel like a little child when he does that.

"Why the grin?"He chuckled.

"Haha nothing."

.

.

.

.

.

When we arrived back at the hotel Mark was waiting for us.He opened the car's door for me and then drove the car,probably to the parking.Jb told me to held him from his left arm and so I did.As we walked in a huge room like a lecture hall Jb greeted many people.I did too and also received many compliments I wasn't excepting.They all seem to be from different countries.It's amazing and scary at the same.

"Mr. Im.Glad to see you again here."Someone said and me and Jb turned around to face that man,Mr. McKenzie.

"What a splendid meeting.It's such a pleasure to be here tonight."I don't think Jb is talking honestly at all.

"Your attendance was necessary for our meeting to be splendid.And your partner's presence is not something to be unnoticed.Your taste in woman is always..."He looked at me and smirked."...something else."

"Would you like to have a drink?"Suddenly Mark wearing a waiter's uniform and holding a disk with two glasses of champagne came out of nowhere.What is he doing here?

"Thank you."Both Jb and McKenzie said and took the glasses.I wish I could drink too but I guess I'm still not allowed even if we're at USA.Still being underage sucks right now.

"Mr. McKenzie your niece needs you to meet her now.She's waiting for you at her room."Mark continued and McKenzie nodded.

"It's a shame I need to go.But I hope I can see you again.Both of you."He said and left.Mark walked away too.

"This man's look is annoying.But what is Mark doing here?"I asked Jb and he looked really annoyed.He didn't even look at me."Jb,is something wrong?"I asked him worried.

"Don't go near McKenzie if you're alone.Got that?"

"Uh...yeah.But tell me why Mark is here."

"In case of emergency."

"What could happen anyway?"

"You can't even imagine."

.

.

.

.

.

McKenzie's P.O.V.

"Uncle you're late!"

"I was talking with your precious man."She got up from her sit and ran towards me.

"So Jb came?I need to go find him."She smiled excited.

"You can't do that."I said seriously an she frowned.She's already 20 but still acts like a child.

"Why?"

"Because he has an interesting girl with him."I drank some of my champange."Wow such a delicious champange."

"What do you mean "girl"?"Someone's getting angry I see.

"She is around 18."

"18?What is she?Jb was always interested in older woman.All the models he was with were at the same age or older than him."

"Yeah but they weren't as interesting as she is.I need to know her name and find out who she is."

"You like her uh?Then how about I get Jb and you get her.Sounds fun,doesn't it?"She smirked and I chuckled.

"I don't think it will be easy to make her come to me."She really seems different.

"But uncle you've never failed with any other girl before?Are you afraid that little girl will turn you down?Haha."She laughed ironically and I looked at her angry.

"Don't underestimate me Jessica.You better try hard or Jb won't even look at you."She clenched her teeth in heard of my words.

"I will make him mine and I will get her off my way no matter what.She's just a girl.She must be an easy rival.And even if she isn't,I will beat her.I want Jb all this time.She can't have him."She hit her fist on the wall.

"Act more like a woman or you will never have him."

"Shut up and find a way to get that girl away from him tonight.When the dinner ends I will find Jb and you will find that girl.Alone.You know what to do then."

"Of course I do."

Another new character hehe.This doesn't seem good though.

I hope you liked it guys~

See you next time~^^