𝟹𝟿.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝟻𝚃𝙷  
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Yari bru give the shit up—"

"Masiah, if youn shut up talking to me we ain gone ever talk again," Siyari spat.

It had been weeks since the last time Yari had seen Shatavia and she was stressed along with everyone else. They had been up all night for previous nights due to Yari's wandering mind about her aunt Shatavia.

Worried was an understanding, she just wanted to find her being that she was the only blood she knew she had left and could tell her all about her parents and what actually happened.

Masiah got up from the bed the two of them were sharing and left the room, making sure to slam the door.

He had a feeling that something wasn't right and felt that they should just leave it alone and start over somewhere else. But he had been saying this for the pass 2 and a half weeks.

Yari would listen at the time but then her focus would go back to Shatavia and finding her.

Yari sighed and got up from the bed.

Currently, they were staying in a home outside of Chicago to keep away for a minute. No one Knew where they were at except Von and Von ain't gone run his mouth.

Right now he was with his girlfriend, Harmony but they would be over soon.

Walking over to the couch in the room, Yari made sure Jasiah was okay and breathing before leaving the room.

She felt horrible now. She thought about how Masiah was feeling and how it looked when all she did was think about Shatavia and where she was.

Siyari went to where she knew Masiah would be, which was the bathroom. "Masiah," She began knocking on the door. "I know you not using the bathroom, open the door."

The door swung open and there stood Masiah with a mug and a single tear on his face while Yari stood there with her lips frowned downward.

"I'm sorry bae," Yari said as she stepped in the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She sat Masiah down on the side of the tub and sat next to him. "I didn't mean what I said, I'm just stressed and overwhelmed."

Letting out a huff, Masiah placed his hand onto Yari's. "I know yeen mean it but Yari this shit not even bout me, it's about you and yo safety. You just got out the hospital, is you tryna go back? Cus that's what it look like."

Yari scoffed. "What do you mean by that Masiah?" She asked.

"Exactly what I said Siyari. You putting yo self at risk of losing yo fucking life chasing after this woman that you dont even know. Baby you not moving cautious and smart and I'm worried about you. You seriously need to let this go. I can just feel there won't be a good outcome and I can't lose you."

Yari was most definitely taken back by Siah's statements, but she was also turned on.

She took everything he said in but at the moment she wanted him inside of her.