Chapter 7

Hey you guys! I’m so sorry for the long wait! I hope that you all will enjoy this chapter! I love the feedback I get from you! Keep it up! (: (Picture of Tyler on the side!)

~Rylee xx

                “Truth or dare?” I asked Sam. This interesting game had been going on for a little over an hour. With dares ranging from the stupidest to the grossest.

                “Truth me, baby,” He replied with a smile. God, that smile makes my heart race.

                I thought about all the possible things I could ask him. First kiss? First time with a girl? Ever been with a guy? Instead, “Where do you plan on going to college?” Is what came out.

                Sam scratched his head and sat up from the green grass that we were lying on. I smiled at the few wildflowers that had gotten stuck amongst his curls. “Julliard.”

                I then sat up, too. “What?” I pushed my hair behind my ears so that he could see my smile, “Julliard?”

                A deep chuckle came from within him, “Yes, Julliard! Most people don’t know that about me, but music is one of the most important things to me – besides you of course!” He added after seeing a look a shot at him.

                I scooted over and onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck before lightly kissing him on the cheek. “I think that not only is that an amazing goal,” I said then brought my voice down to a whisper, “I find it extremely sexy and very hard to resist.” I giggled as he gently tossed me off of his lap and onto the ground below. His body hovered over mine and I felt his warm, sweet breathe on my face.

                “Is this hard to resist as well?” Sam asked, his voice full of lust.

                “Hmmm..” I bit my lip as I contemplated how long I could keep this going. I heard Sam groan and knew that I had won.

                “Cammei, please, it’s been a month. One whole month. That’s like a record for me!” He screeched out. I laughed and slid out from under and rested on my arms.

                “Are you saying that I’m not worth the wait?” I asked Sam with a wink.

                His eyes shot open as he stammered out, “No! I mean yes! Of course you are! I just, it’s really hard controlling myself around you because,” I saw his eyes roam my body, “Dang girl, you is fine.”

                I burst out laughing. “I haven’t heard this side of you? Ghetto isn’t really your forte, babe.”

                “I can pull off anything.” He stated matter of factly. I narrowed my eyes and pursed my lips at him before standing up.