II- thirty-one

Daylight broke over the valley, the silhouette of trees once black turning dark green as it contrasted with the morning sky. Birds chirped and the voices of workers filled the camp. Natalia rubbed her eyes, sitting up in bed. A stateroom had been appointed to her and Bellamy, Abby having to pull a couple of strings. 

"Hey," Bellamy whispered, pulling Natalia's hair from her neck and placing it on one side of her shoulder. She relaxed into his touch as he kissed the exposed skin from behind. She let out a low moan, slowly opening her eyes to see the time. She had to get ready. 

"Bell, I gotta go." She could feel him shake his head at her words. "You still have fifteen minutes." She turned, his lips falling from her soft skin with a disappointed groan. "I don't think being late would go well for our people against the grounders."

Bellamy groaned once again, looking down at Natalia with lust in his eyes. "I love you." The redhead smiled, placing a soft kiss on Bellamy's lips. "I love you will not get me to have sex with you." She reciprocated her grin, his hand moving to her back as he slowly smoothed her shirt until he reached her bra clasp. With the flick of his middle finger and thumb, the restraining fabric fell loose, causing Natalia's back to relax. "Okay," She breathed heavily, foreheads almost touching, "Maybe that will."

Within a moment she was on her back, and Bellamy hovered over her with deep contentment in his eyes. He settled in between her legs, her thighs opening as his covered bulge pressed perfectly against her mound. He edged her shirt up, the boxers she had on slipping down to expose her hip bone. He paid special attention to her healing wound, leaning down to leave a soft kiss where it had already scarred. 

 "You're beautiful." He spoke softly, lifting her shirt until she had no choice but to sit as he removed it. Her bra fell off as she accepted her fate in the smooth sheets. 

Bellamy cupped her breasts, his large hands caressing and occasionally pinching her nipples. The pink nubs became hard in his palms. "Fuck," She whimpered, looking up at the man who'd made her knees feel weak whenever he was around. Without hesitation Bellamy grasped her wrists, holding them both above her head, causing her unwilling surrender. He bent down, kissing and nipping her neck in delicious torture, soon reaching the shell of Natalia's ear. "I've missed hearing those perfect little noises you make when I touch you."

Unintentionally Natalia bucked her hips, searching for friction she soon gained as his clothed groin made contact with her covered clit. "Please, Bell." She whined, "Fuck me like you mean it." Something snapped inside Bellamy, his need to be inside her intensified as he released her wrists and flipped her body so she was lying flat on her stomach. 

"Don't complain when your ass is so sore you can't sit down." She bit her lip, feeling the way he slipped the gray boxers down the slope of her bottom. The cool air hit her slit with such force she clenched her pussy, making Bellamy groan as he unbuttoned his belt. 

She jumped when his large palm came crashing down on her ass, the smack echoing through the small room with a boom. "Fuck, Bell." She squeaked, her red hair falling over her face so she couldn't see him moving. He climbed onto the bed, taking both her wrists in his hands and placing them beside her head in a surrender motion. 

The side of Natalia's cheek was pressed into the pillow as Bellamy hovered his hips over her entrance. Releasing one of her arms he pressed a finger to her clit, moving it up and down. "You're so fucking wet, red." He rasped, seeing the way her body reacted so impeccably to his touch. "Bellamy, please." Natalia gasped, feeling his middle finger enter her slowly as he twisted his hand, hitting every mouthwatering spot inside her. 

"Please what?" He questioned tauntingly, "Use your words." She groaned, feeling him retract as he spread her juices all over his hardening cock. Turning her head to look him in the eyes, he saw the pleading and wanting look in hers. "Fuck me Bell, please."