01

Megumi and Maki found themselves in a pretty tough situation, at the moment. But it's not like they could help it, it wasn't even planned in the beginning. They were against a S graded curse, somehow. And somehow, some high graded curse had got into the forest and a veil had been put down all around the forest, the yellowish taint of the sky showing anyone inside of the veil that an enemy or many enemies had gotten into the school. They didn't know how it could even be possible but looks like it was.

They certainly weren't supposed to fight against a curse of a grade so high.

At that moment, they could only wait for Gojo to come save their butts, but based on him, he would, like always, arrive extremely late and make a godly like appearance. Just because he want and could do it.

In the beginning, they thought that they could have a chance, Megumi, Toge, Noritoshi, and Maki. But then Noritoshi and Toge had reached their limits. Noritoshi by taking a huge hit by the curse and Toge by overusing his technique. When hope started to fade, Maki made her entrance and the battle began once again. The two were doing excellent and they even thought they could seriously exorcise the curse, but then going back to the present situation, they were both injured and at their limit.

No matter what, it always ended with the same results. Them being at their limits and not being able to do anything else.

Now, looking at the present, they had to wait until someone would come and save them, as shameful as it was, they didn't have that much of a choice. They needed a high-ranked sorcerer. Class 1 or S. Anyone at that point could take their place.

Wasn't it supposed to be a simple event between two schools?

Well, the attempt was messed up.

A FEW MOMENTS AGO, SOMEWHERE IN TOKYO

"What does he want now?" Whined the teen as he glanced at his phone screen, showing a face of disgust at the name of the one that was calling him, the name being 'Gojo, Satoru'. He just had finished one of his many, many missions and he wanted to enjoy the short peace he had now that he ended his mission. But of course, Gojo had to ruin it by calling him, probably wanting to annoy him to no end.

He thought of declining the phone call, but he had some kind of gut feeling that this time, the call wouldn't be to annoy and pester him after a tiring day.

And when he had those kinds of feelings, he never had been once wrong.

He sighed in annoyance as he reluctantly answered the phone, sliding the icon on his screen to the right before bringing his phone close to his ear with another annoyed sigh going out of his mouth.

"What is it?" He mumbled into the phone, already tired of 'talking' with Satoru. He swore that if Gojo was going to start annoying him, he would jump on the highway right there right now.

"Hey! Aren't you happy to get a call from me?!" Exclaimed the man at the other end as he sounded offended by the teen who had answered the phone with as much enthusiasm that a corpse could contain. The black-haired teen sighed and took all of his remaining patience to at least know what was the meaning of this call.

"Why are you calling me?" Asked the teen, disinterest clear as crystal in his voice as he was about to simply hang up the phone in Gojo's nose.

"Oh yeah, about that!" On his side, Satoru watched from outside the veil covering the whole area of the school. He laughed into the phone and continued what he was saying.

"The school got some visitors, why don't you come for a bit? It's been a while since you've stepped a foot in here!" The teen's attention perked up at the mention of those suspicious 'visitors' Gojo had mentioned. He got himself up from the rail of the bridge he was sitting on, landing on the concrete of the bridge he was on, already making his way towards said school.