KNY With a Chubby/Thick Reader

REQUESTED BY: Tokyo_Skull

A/N: As a chubby girl myself, I approve of this message. Thicc thighs save lives.

(Just a brief warning for some hinted sexual undertones in some of these. It was so hard keeping these PG-13. Whew.)

Also! Requests are now officially closed (in case you somehow missed the title change)! Unfortunately this means I've overshot my chapter limit, BUT! For those of you whose requests I have yet to finish past the 200th chapter, they'll be going up on my KNY sideblog (intheclearblueskies)! I'm really, really sorry to those of you who were looking forward to them being on this book, but I'm still dedicated to finishing them!

--

Tanjiro:

Your extra plush was what helped you through what turned into a horribly miserable mission through a wintery mountainside. While the rest of your team shivered uncontrollably, you were far less cold - and eventually you rounded them up in a group hug to help them warm up.

Tanjiro blushed red-hot the entire time he was pressed to your back - he already liked you, but having to hug you for warmth was almost too much for the poor boy to handle. Thankfully the blizzard passed not long after and you were able to find an inn for the night, but it gave him a lot to think about. Even now he blushes like a maiden when reminded of that night, much to your amusement.

Nezuko:

You intrigue her - she's not used to seeing someone with your body type.

At first, this makes you feel even more insecure - Nezuko is so tiny and adorable, you tend to feel your own body dysmorphia come back when she stands next to you. You have no idea how she realized this, but somehow she did - and one morning you wake up with her using your body as a pillow, holding onto you tight enough that you couldn't pry her off. She loves snuggling up to you in the night because you make for a nice body pillow - and if that makes you feel just a little better about yourself, it makes her all the more eager.

Zenitsu:

He. Is in. Heaven.

Zenitsu is in love with your body, even more than you are. Your soft thighs, your warm chest, all of it is just so irresistible. You're already so pretty and smell so nice - the fact that you're so mind-meltingly soft is just another plus. He's very quick to assuage your own insecurities about yourself - if he loves you, he will not let you forget everything that entails!

Inosuke:

He's used to being so slim and trim from growing up in the wilderness that your plush form is something of an intrigue for him. He had no idea anyone could be so soft and warm before - and when you first invite him to use your thighs as a pillow, someone would have to practically drag him away for him to leave, because he sure as hell isn't getting up on his own.

He once saw you choke a demon between your thighs, and he got so angry at them that you had to pull him away from their corpse before they became an unidentifiable puddle of viscera.

Giyuu:

This poor man blushed like a virgin the first time you used your thighs for his pillow. It was during a mission together, and he'd gotten a horrible fever. You spent your night nursing him back to health, and the only thing he could remember was your soft voice and pleasant touch. Even now he's a bit embarrassed to ask, but he wouldn't mind lying on your thighs for as long as you'd let him.