33. It's over

" Don't you feel bad for lying like this ??!"

" I'm not lying pretty thing... Ask your boyfie whether his friend paid me for doing this or not... " The girl said.

" Hyung?? " Tae turned to look at Kook leaving his hands, Kook stood there like a statue unable to look in to Tae's eyes and he couldn't say anything..

" I don't want to come in between this cute lovers...May be he doesn't know that his friend did these arrangements... " That girl said with careless attitude and left the room.

" Hyung!!! Tell me she is lying... " Tae asked and Kook couldn't come up with any excuse, he stood there silent...

" So it's true???!! Well.... Here... I thought I know everything about my hyung... I thought I know all the good things and bad things about you... But never in my wildest dreams I thought you are capable of doing such cheap thing in your life... "

"Tae?? !! It's before.... "

" Before we get in to relationship??!! Huh?! So??? You are justifying your this cheap act of replacing me because I took time to acknowledge your proposal... ??! Don't say that... It's still a disgusting thing to do hyung!! "

" Tae.... I did that to... " Kook started but he couldn't bring up his thoughts in to words...

I tried to do this to forget about you Tae...

Before I know that I'm in love with you...

" Yeah!!! I know you have no excuse... and how dare you to demand my first kiss when you are having a back plan for me... I feel betrayed hyung!! Didn't know you are capable of doing such a sickening thing... I don't want you hyung... Don't want you ever in my life... Just leave me" Tae walked away from Kook when Kook tried to reach Tae's hands..

When Tae reached the door he bumped into Enwoo who rushed in to the men's room looking for Kook. He got startled by teary eyes of Kook and Tae. He just stood there with puzzled expression. That's when Tae stood on his tip of toe to reach Enwoo...

" This is for scoring the winning shoot hyung!! " Saying this loudly, Tae pecked Enwoo on the corner of his lips. On seeing that Kook stumbled down  burst out in tears on the floor . Enwoo stood there holding Tae in shock.

" This is how it hurts..... Jungkook !! Yes!!  You are not worthy enough to get my first kiss...." Tae yelled at Kook and hugged Enwoo..

" I hope I didn't steal your first kiss... I'm sorry hyung.. I didn't mean...." Tae whispered to Enwoo in sudden regret.

" No Tae... Dani always pecks me here... I don't count my siblings kiss... I don't see any difference between Dani and You... You both are one in my eyes... But.... Whatever the problem may be... This is an extreme step... "

" Extreme steps are needed to eliminate extreme threats... I don't want him in my life... He is a threat to my life... Tell him I don't need him anymore... " Saying this Tae took the key chain and threw it in the direction of Kook..

" I'm done with you!!!" Saying this Tar ran away from that place without looking back at Kook,  the sharp edges in the keychain made a small cut on Kook's left cheek.

Enwoo rushed near Kook who is kneeling and crying on the floor. He took his hand towel and pressed it on Kook's bleeding cheeks. Enwoo pulled Kook up for hug, he patted his back. Kook cried uncontrollably  in Enwoo's shoulder.

" He sure knows how to hurt me... Woo!! He gave you his first kiss... I love him.....Woo!!! and he wants me to die... Now I hate myself..." Kook screamed in frustration...

" No no no.... Kook.... Don't say such things.... It's a misunderstanding..
He didn't kiss me at all... He just made it look like that... " Enwoo said but Kook pressed his hands on Enwoo's mouth and stopped his words...