Laser Tag

You walked into the laser tag arena hand in hand. You were with Jenna's castmates from Wednesday as everyone got close and became friends.

Jenna looks up at you, grinning as she says, "What if they put us in separate teams, baby? Are you gonna go soft on me?"

You roll your eyes playfully. "You wish. It'll be an honour to destroy your team, my love," you say as you kiss her cheek.

"Guys come on, let's get suited up," Hunter tells everyone as we go to the changing rooms.

You put on your suit and head out to meet the others. You look at the screen in the middle of the arena to see the teams have already been split up.

Blue Team:

Jenna, Hunter, Johnna and Joy

Red Team:

Y/n, Georgie, Emma and Naomi

You see everyone's suits change into their team colour. You walk over to Jenna and smile. "Good luck. You'll need it."

She pushes your shoulder playfully and laughs. "You'll be eating your words soon, Y/n.."

Your team walks to one end of the arena to grab your laser guns while Jenna's team does the same. You huddle up to quickly discuss a game plan.

"How should we play this guys? I think we split into twos and cover the edges of the area before going inwards," Georgie explains.

Everyone agrees and gets into their positions. You and Emma make your way along the edge of the map, trying to spot someone from the blue team. You hear a loud buzzer signalling the game has started.

Emma suddenly stops and touches your arm, showing you a glimpse of some blue team member approaching you. You can't make out who it is as everyone is wearing masks.

You quietly tiptoe your way towards them, laser guns ready to shoot. The blue team member suddenly emerges from behind the wall and shoots in Emma's direction. You quickly shoot at them as Emma hides behind a pillar.

You grin as you realise you shot the blue team member. You run up to take off their mask. Johnna's face comes into view, and she chuckles as she gets up. "Good shot, Y/n; too bad I got your teammate before you could get me through."

You turn around and see Emma taking off her mask, sighing. "Sorry, Y/n, you're on your own now."

You share a laugh before Johnna and Emma make their way out of the arena. You hear three beeps and look up to see who's left in the game.

Blue Team: 2 players remaining

Jenna and Hunter

Red Team: 3 players remaining

Y/n, Georgie and Naomi

You turn your attention back to the game as you keep moving forward. You start feeling nervous as the area feels too quiet.

You turn the corner and spot another blue suit hiding behind a wall. You're about to move forward until they run off in the opposite direction. You hear another beep and look up to see that Naomi has been shot.

"2 v 2", you think to yourself as you keep moving forward. You hear footsteps behind you, and you turn around quickly. You aim the gun at the blue team member as they do the same. You smirk as you realise who it is.

"You're gonna shoot me, baby?" you say as you lift your mask. Jenna steps forward; gun still raised, as she takes off her mask. "Didn't I tell you you'd be eating your words?" she grins, pressing the gun to your chest.

"I should have never doubted you," you say as you look at her lovingly, hoping she would cave. "I think you deserve an apology kiss, don't you?"

Before she can answer, you look behind her to see Hunter sneaking towards you. You think quickly before you call out, "Georgie, hurry up and shoot!"

Both Jenna and Hunter turn around, thinking Georgie is behind them. You quickly shoot Hunter in the back before pushing Jenna against the wall, disarming her. You chuckle at the look on her face.

"I can't believe that wor-" she starts to say as you cut her off with a passionate kiss. She smiles against your lips as she kisses you back.

"I'll give you another apology kiss later", you whisper into her ear before shooting her in the chest.

You smirk, looking up at the screen to see the message displayed:

THE RED TEAM HAVE WON

Total words: 725

A/N

So I saw this prompt on pinterest the other day, and I wanted to try writing it. I might delete this I lowkey hate it sm but there you go 😭