Chapter 7

"If I open up to you,

🌼🌼🌼

then you're probably special."

Please vote ( click the star in the bottom left corner) and leave comments as you read! It keeps me motivated to write for you guys! 🫶🏽

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Where are we going?"  My feet start to hurt and my grip on Hobis hand tightens as we climb a hill and i'm starting to regret wearing heels.

We spent two hours in his car, and despite how much talking we did he didn't bother telling me where he was taking me.

My phone continues buzzing in my bag with calls and texts from both Taehyung and Jimin, asking me to sit down and talk with him.

Jimin that is.

To be honest, after talking with Hobi and reevaluating my own actions i'm not as mad at him as I originally was, but space is needed right now.

"You'll see."

I sigh, as that's about the 100th time he's said that so far, but a little more walking and we finally stop.

I look up at the large black gates and Hobi notes the confusion on my face. "A cemetery?" I mumble with pinched brows and again he pulls me as we enter. " The flowers make sense now."

He had stopped at a rest stop to buy flowers and I had no idea why but now it was clear as day. The only thing that wasn't, was why we were here.

We stop at a specific spot and Hobi looks at me with a patient smile before letting my hand go. I watch him as he crouches down and removes the dead flowers from a vase, sitting against a headstone, and replaces them with the fresh ones.

"Kim Yeong-sil." I read the name on the headstone and Hobi rises from his crouching position, dusting off his hands as he stands next to me.

"A friend of mine. He and I trained together back when I first got involved in the idol business."

A small smile rests on his face and though there's a certain melancholic cadence to his voice I can tell he's reminiscing of happier times. "What happened to him? If you don't mind me asking?"

He sighs and we both stare at the rusting headstone.

Beloved brother and son