45

Chapter 45 - Make sure of it

Jasper's lips were on hers before she even had a chance to process the action. A buzz of electricity shot through her body as she clutched his tie, pulling him closer to her. She could feel her body responding to his touch, her heart racing, and her pulse pounding in her ears.

 She could feel her body responding to his touch, her heart racing, and her pulse pounding in her ears

His hand settled on her hips, gripping them tightly as he moved his lips down her neck. She could feel the heat of his touch, the pressure of his fingers leaving their mark on her skin.

She let out a soft cry as his lips moved lower, trailing kisses down her collarbone and over the swell of her breasts. She could feel her body answering him, her pulse racing, and her skin tingling with excitement.

"My sweetheart. My little vixen," he muttered, his voice strangled with lust. His finger trailed down her back, his fingers expertly unhooking her bra and releasing her breasts from their confines.

She could feel the cool air against her skin, her nipples hardening under his touch. She sighed as he cupped her breasts, his thumbs teasing her sensitive nipples.

He leaned down, kissing her hardened nipples. She sighed at the feeling as she ran her hand through his hair; he gently nipped on the bud pulling it with his tongue. His fingers gently traced over her stomach and down to her thighs, spreading them apart.

A filthy mewl escaped from her lips as she found herself getting wetter. She could feel the heat between her legs, the ache growing with each touch and kiss.

"Daddy," she cried when he pinched her nipple, then left it untouched.

Elias grabbed her throat, pulling her towards him as his hungry lips met hers

Elias grabbed her throat, pulling her towards him as his hungry lips met hers. "My needy baby. Mine," he growled, his hand slowly moving from the back of her neck into her hair, gently clutching the strands and tugging on them as he pulled her closer.

Iris could feel the warmth of his breath and the roughness of his stubble against her chin. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her, wanting to feel every inch of him pressed against her.