Tomioka Giyuu x S!MR

Title: Who Knew He Was A Bottom?
Genre: smut, fluff, a bit of comedy
Warnings: Tengen is a fucking menace. Sub Bottom Giyuu, Soft Yet Kinda Kinky Dom Top Reader, Giyuu is VOCAL in bed, Modern AU, Office Workers AU. Giyuu dirty talking?? I say yes. Breeding kink. Giyuu loves the thought of having a huge load of cum inside him.

Reader Info:
Hirai Y/N
24 years old
5'11
Right Hand Man of Kagaya Ubuyashiki (CEO of Kimetsu Corp.)
Married to Hirai Giyuu (formerly Tomioka Giyuu) (age: 23) , but keeps his last name at work due to him not wanting to bring that much attention
A very bubbly guy

.
.
.

"I heard Hirai-dono talking to someone at the phone earlier. And he called the other person 'baby'! Do you guys think he's in a relationship?" Shinobu gossips with her fellow work mates.

It was a very relaxing day at the office, not really that busy, and the workers are either slacking off or relaxing, or gossiping, like these motherfuckers are doing.

"Wahhhhh, really? I think that's adorable! I mean, who wouldn't wanna get with Hirai-dono? He's charming!!" Mitsuri giggles.

"I think he's married. Do y'all not see the ring?" Sanemi hums, turning to look at his colleagues.

"What a lucky girl, married to Hirai-dono." Muichiro bluntly said, still typing in his computer.

Giyuu, silently listening, scoffs quietly.

"How flamboyant! But I think you guys got it wrong!"  Tengen, who suddenly stood up, booms.

"Ara? How so?" Shinobu perks up.

"Hirai-dono... Is married to a guy! Specifically, Tomioka!!" He announced, bringing attention to the now cringing man, who looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up.

...

"EH?!?!?"

.
.
.

Giyuu squirms in his seat, getting embarrassed as he got interviewed ever so suddenly by his co-workers.

"How long are you two married?"

"What's it like being with Hirai-dono?"

"Are you really married?"

"Why is your surname not Hirai?"

"How did you guys meet?"

"When did you two get married?"

Giyuu was getting dizzy from all the questions. So he stayed quiet, as usual, and covered his face with his hands. They all noticed the golden ring on his left hand's ring finger, sparking their curiosity even more.

"Hey, hey? What's going on here?" They heard a bubby tone of voice.

"Hirai-dono!/Hirai-san!" They all exclaimed, attention turning to the guy mentioned.

You smiled, waving at them with your left hand.

And there behold, a shiny golden wedding ring in your ring finger, very similar to Giyuu's, gleaming under the office's lights.

"... THEY'RE REALLY MARRIED!!" They all exclaimed.

.
.
.

I met Giyuu back when i was 18 and he was 17, we were both freshmen in college, and were paired up in a freshmen welcoming party event.

We were tasked to get to know each other and stick to each other till the end of the first month of being in college.

Somehow, we grew attached to each other despite being opposites in a lot of things. I'm an extrovert, he's an introvert, I like social interaction, he has social anxiety, my body is warm, his is cool, i am the sun as he says, and he is the moon as i say. We compliment each other.