23

Malaysia Margarita Williams
(Laysia)

"DESEAN IF I GOTTA COME DOWN THAT DAMN BASEMENT IM COMING DOWN THERE WITH A BAT AND IM BEATING YO FUCKIN ASS!" I yelled from the kitchen making a bowl of oatmeal with bananas , strawberries, and raisins

"I'm coming dang" He said coming up the stairs. He came in the kitchen "What" he said and i scrunched my face up at him.

"Fuck you mean WHAT? I asked you to go to the store to grab some yogurt for me and you're ignoring me cause you're on that game." I said stirring my bowl of oatmeal.

"I wasn't ignoring you I just couldn't hear you." He said going in the refrigerator.

"Well if I'm calling your name and calling your phone and you aren't answering me then imma take it as you ignoring me." I said.

"Well I wasn't." He said opening a can of beer.

"You for real need to quit that drinking shit , I don't want my kid being around an alcoholic." I said and he smacked his lips.

"I ain't no alcoholic , I used to have six too eight drinks every day. I only drink once a week now." He said.

"Nigga when you come in from the club every Friday I be smelling the liquor on your BREATH." I said rolling my eyes.

"I go to the club every other week cause they charge less for food , ion go just to drink Malaysia." He said drinking his beer.

"You needa stop lying too , I've stopped putting
My hands on you but at the same time it's hard not too slap the shit outchu cause you say the most dumbest shit and do the most dumbest shit." I said.

"The therapist said we need to communicate more without being physical , So why would you still wanna put yo hands on me?" He asked me.

"Cause you act like a dumb ass and I don't wanna smell no fucking liquor on you all the time nigga." I said leaving out the kitchen.

"AND GO GET MY DAMN YOGURT!" I yelled.

"Ight man damn" he said leaving out and shutting the door behind him.

I laid in my bed and turned on some BET movies , I was watching dairy of a mad black women. The scene came on when she threw Charles in the tub.

"I be wanting to do this nigga like that bruh" I said shaking my head and putting a spoon full of oatmeal in my mouth.

I looked at my stomach and rubbed it " I'm not gone let you grow up in a toxic house, I promise." I said looking down at my stomach.

I love Sean and I do wanna be with him , But at the same time I want the drinking , the lies , and the cheating to stop.

He already knows how I get when I'm mad so I don't even know why he continues to do the dumb shit he does. It's like having a dumb ass son that doesn't like to listen , Most of the time I don't even feel like a girlfriend. I feel like a mother taking care and disciplining her bad ass son.