Only 4 rooms

L eventually told the brothers everything they needed to know which the brothers had different reactions.

Lucifer understood what L told them and hardly had a reaction even though he did the situation very well problematic worried about how he and his brothers will return to devildom.

Mammon, needed it explained a bit more until the understood. Then he couldn't believe, he started saying L is lair until he showed actual proof. Then he was quiet just for a bit.

Levi was pretty quiet but in reality he was thinking of how much this is like an anime he had watch and was actually really excited. But then he was concerned for Henry. Who was going to feed him while he's gone?!

Satan was shocked by then situation, he had heard about the multiverse and knew it was a possibility, but he never expected it to actually be true. He was more interested by the situation more than anything.

Asmodeus was indeed shocked and intrigued by the situation. When he learned about he's from an anime (L decided to use the anime and not the game to keep things more simple. Also lexa told him to use the anime just in case) he wondered how many fans he had and how much they adored him. Asmo tried to sweet talk L into telling him more about his fans, which L reflected by saying he didn't need to know cause it's not like it matters. Asmo pouted at that answer

Beel had a difficult time understanding everything L said. His twin had to explain to him the situation. All that Beel had to say to that was "so, is there different foods I can try?"

Belphie wasn't to fazed by the situation. In all honestly as long as he could nap and his brothers were okay. He couldn't care less.

L was glad that things went well and nobody died.

"Well since we look like we're stuck together would you mind introducing yourself?"

Satan asked

"Sure Ill go first. My name is L and back where I'm from I was the greatest detective in the world."

"I'm Zack. Where I'm from I'm a killer, before coming here I live in a building where we had to kill who ever came onto our floors they were called "sacrifices" one girl on my floor got away and I followed her and ended up killing that floor master. Since that's not allowed I became a sacrifice along with the girl. Her name is Rachel though I just call her ray. She asked me to kill her but I didn't want to, she had to much of a dead look in her eye. So we made a deal she help me get out that building and I'm return I kill her."

"I'm hawks. I'm from a world were 80% of the population of human have these abilities. We call them quirks. My quirk are my wings-"

Mammon interrupt him by saying

"Oooooooohhh! That makes sense. For a second I was trying to figure out if you were an angel or not."

"Yeah, I was confused too. I've never seen an angel with red wings before. But it makes a bit more sense now."

Asmo said agreeing with mammon

"Anyway in our world our quirks have names my quirk is called "Fierce Wings" I can fly with them and can telekinetically control the movement and nature of each individual feather with ease, enabling him to harden them into a blade-like state and/or shoot them as projectiles, as well as control their speed and trajectory."

"Very impressive."

Satan said with a slight smile

"Thank you. Lastly in my world there are hero's and villains. I'm what you'd consider a hero."

Then nagito went

"My name is Nagito Komeada! In my world there are people who have ultimate talents. I'm the ultimate lucky student!"