2

The boys were interrupted by the shrill sound of Felix's alarm. While the older was distracted, Felix quickly slid out from under him.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked confused.

"I have to babysit, remember?" Felix said sliding his pants up.

"Already? But we just started," Minho complained.

"I told you I didn't have much time. I have a job, unlike you," Felix replied while fastenimg his belt buckle.

"I know," Minho sighed, "Can't you just tell them you're sick or something? It feels like you never have time for me anymore."

"Baby, it's not like that," Felix sat on the bed and rubbed his bare back reassuringly, "I've just been really busy lately. A lot of people need me to babysit for them, and they're offering me a lot of money. I can't just turn that down."

"Money? How much?" Minho asked intrigued.

"Like 20 dollars an hour," Felix answered.

"Shit, that is a lot," Minho said in awe.

"I KNOW RIGHT?" Felix said excitedly, "and one of the girls I babysit, Brittany, her dad is like, wow. Like his biceps, choke me please."

"And you get paid to see him twice a week? If he's as hot as he seems, I'd do it for free! No offense, though, you're pretty hot too," Minho said teasingly and started to pull Felix into a kiss.

"Shit," Felix pulled away, "I'm gonna be late. Uhh, I'll be back in a few hours, stay here and we can finish up then, okay? Love you." Felix rushed out of his room, and Minho heard his footsteps thudding down the stairs.

"Love you too," Minho mumbled.