𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

❝ i cant wait to meet all these fans

i cant wait to meet all these fans.

dami was able to perform first because it was his concert. everyone else was just features. i got to be on the stage, of course..

he started vocalizing the beat and shit. "how i know you really got my back? got into a shootout, but its cool, shot grazed my back." he started rapping. "talkin bout let me hold somethin" he continued.

the crowd started getting ready. "where you finna let me hold something? but i dont need nothin. nigga, you can have my ho before i let you breach something." the whole building yelled.

i took the microphone from dami. the real song was still playing in the background but i still wanted to join. "you niggas acting out. give lil bro the pole, he'll leave somethin." i yelled into the mic.

dami took the microphone back and started rapping again. "i done seen him bounce out and try to cream something." he started. "HERE YALL GOO." the dj yelled.

"man, i'm tryna teach my kids they dont need nothing." he rapped, and pointed at me, darrian, ethan, and dd. "BUT THE WAY THEY DADDY SPIN THEY GONE NEED SOMETHIN." he yelled the last part.

the crowd yelled the parts with him, "do you love me, baby?" i laughed and sang along. "i know you love me, baby." dami smiled at the crowd. "yeah, i cheated on you, can you trust me, baby?" he continued.

i looked back at dd and noticed how he was already looking at me too. "have two kids with me, now you stuck with me, baby." dami said as he started feeling himself.

the dj started blending the song into this song i had never heard. i guess dami knew that it was dd's song, so he handed dd the microphone.

"grah. gang gang gang." dd started off. he did all his other little adlibs before getting to the main part. apparently some of the crowd knew the song. i'm kind of disappointed that i've never heard it.

dd grabbed my hand and pointed to the crowd and some people taking pictures. "you my baby, for you, i'ma end em. 40s and 9s. i bet we gone stretch em." he started off and darrian was doing some adlibs.

"good head, good body, good face. the way bae look just make my day. lightskin shorty, she made a parade. all eyes on her but she on the way. all eyes on her but she on the way." he rapped, looking me dead in my eyes. he nodded at me and i widened my eyes.

"SHORTENED VERSIONNNN" the dj yelled and dd handed darrian the mic. "now lets talk on the facts, C-HII dead and he stuck in a pack. smoking on rippy, got shots to his back." darrian started off.