Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

•Megan•

"Damn you whore what the heck?" Julia said as she walked in the hospital room.

"It's ironic how her hospital door is number 69." Brent laughed walking in behind her.

Once he finished laughing I shot him a glare and slightly happy look. The glare was for laughing and the 'happy' look was for making Julia happy from earlier. But now I'm wondering, what did he even do?

"Oh shit sorry." Brent correct himself and stopped laughing.

"You look awful Megan." Julia told me.

"I did? I thought I looked pretty sexy with this burnt mark on my face and these big cabbages on my hands and feet." I replied sarcastically.

It stood quiet in the room for a while until I decided to speak.

"I guess we both had issues today." I sighed.

"Yeah, it's crazy how just one thing can turn into another." Julia responded.

I nodded my head.

"Well are you okay?" She asked sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Im gonna go out now to um, Liam and Tyler and Kyle" Brent pointed at the door and then left.

"Yeah, I'm fine but you'll never guessed what happened today before the incident" I began smiling.

To be honest, when Liam admitted he liked me I was kinda happy with it because no one but my mother ever liked/loved me and it's nice to hear that someone else does. Well Julia did aswell but she doesn't count since she is like my sister.
"What?" Julia began to smile as well.

"Liam admitted that he liked me." I quickly said.

"I knew it! Charlie owes me 20 dollars!" Julia jumped up.

20$'s? Wait did she really bet on that.

"W-what do you mean?" At this point I was very confused and not to sound cocky or anything but I know everything!

"Oh Charlie from science and I betted on who would fall in love with who first, I said Liam will, he thought you would so I won" she explained.

"But no one is in love." I clarified.

I hate when people mix up the words 'like' and 'love' sure it seems alike little but it's literally not. Love is when you are willing to have sex with them and get married and spend your entire life with them, like it just less of that. Besides, I don't really believe in love. And don't ask why because I am not explaining.

"Well, fuck" Julia groaned.

I chuckled at her slowness for a few minutes until I thought about earlier today when she was extremely upset and fragile about the fact Nate broke up with her for that dumb reason.

"What are you gonna do without Nate?" I decided to ask.

I know it probably might be hard for her to talk about him considering this happened today, but friends have to talk about stuff. Besides, I didn't really talk to Julia today I just beat up Nate and tried to comfot her but Brent got in the way of everything. He also seemed more pissed about it then I did which isn't exactly weird, but its new to see that he cares.

She sighed, "Oh I don't know. I am kinda over him but hopefully," she crossed her fingers and half smiled "I'll get over him."

I really wanted to hug my best friend but my hands and feet are really hurting and I am too comfortable to move.