Headphones (Part 2) (Requested)

Warning: Spicy (I don't write smut tho don't worry)

You set Jenna down on the bathroom counter, kissing down her neck as she gasps. Her fingers run through your hair, and she tugs slightly as she feels you suck her neck.

You smirk against her skin, running your hands along her sides slowly. Jenna grips the back of your neck to smash your lips together, moaning softly.

"You're so fucking sexy", you whisper against her lips, trailing your hands under her shirt teasingly.

She wraps her legs around your waist and pulls you closer, trailing kisses along your jawline. You bite your lip as your eyes close, and a soft groan leaves you.

She pulls back slightly, looking at you intently as she smirks. "You like that baby?"

You nod, making her laugh softly. She cups your face to pull you into a deep kiss, her tongue invading your mouth as you continue your heated makeout.

Just as you're about to pull her shirt off, you hear the doorbell ring. You sigh, wondering who you're about to murder behind that door for interrupting.

"I'll be right back," you say to Jenna before pecking her lips. She nods as you walk to your front door.

You open the door to find a package on the floor. The mailman had already left since he didn't need a signature. You pick up the box and head back inside, closing the door behind you.

You walk into the kitchen to find a knife to open the package. You open the box to find a pair of headphones. "What is it?" Jenna asks as she sits on the kitchen stool.

You roll your eyes playfully as you push the package towards her. "Not for me", you chuckle.

She picks up the headphones and sees they are custom-made for her. She smiles at the note with them and sets them back down.

She stands up, wraps her arms around your waist, and kisses your cheek. "Don't kill me, please I'm sorry. I forgot I ordered them," she whispers playfully.

You cup her face and kiss her forehead. "You're lucky I have a soft spot for you", you smile.

"Let me make it up to you now", she mumbles, running her fingers under your shirt. You shake your head, chuckling. "Moment's ruined"

Total words: 381