You Interview Her (Part 2) (Requested)

This is Jenna's pov this time.

You make your way to the interview room and take your seat. Your manager mentioned that a few people would interview you in this room, and you nodded.

The first few interviews went as expected. Everyone is excited about the new Scream movie and wants to know as much as possible before it comes out. You enjoy these interviews, yet your mind can't help but miss a particular interviewer that caught your eye not long ago.

You look up to see the person on your mind, almost as if you've manifested it. She looks just as gorgeous as you remember.

You stand up to greet her like you did with everyone else, and the butterflies in your stomach make themselves known.

The woman smiles at you and gives you her hand. You shake it gently as she says, "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I've interviewed you on a red carpet before."

You nod, chuckling. "Of course, I remember you. Glad I can now put a name to the face that's been on my mind for the past month" You flirt shamelessly.

She blushes as she sits down opposite you, smiling wide. "You've got me all flustered now."

You grin at this before she clears her throat. She asks if you're ready to begin the interview, and you nod.

You can't help but admire her again as she goes through her questions. You're barely hearing her words, too distracted. You somehow manage to answer each question cohesively and feel sad as the interview ends.

You both get up. Everyone begins clearing out as the interviews are over. Before you can ask her anything, she begins to speak.

"I don't want to seem out of line, but is there any chance I could take you out sometime? For a coffee, maybe?" she smiles.

"It's like you read my mind", you laugh. You hand her your phone so she can put her number in. You look around the room to see that it's empty. You decide to kiss her cheek quickly and smile before starting to walk out of the room.

"I'll text you about that coffee date, Y/n. I'm looking forward to it," you wink, leaving her a blushing and flustered mess.

Total words 373

A/N

Quite happy with how this turned out. Part 3, maybe???