Chapter 25

(Pokemon is not mine and the picture above is a screenshot from the anime.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Ash, "There it is Azoth Kingdom."

Clemont, "Finally, we are here."

Serena smiled, "You have dreamed of coming here since you were a kid."

Clemont nodded, "Yes, this Kingdom is the ultimate proof of technology and Pokemon coexisting together."

Bonnie backed away from them, "Big brother is very passionate about this place."

Gary smiled fondly, "Indeed, hey I have a good idea."

Ash laughed, "Match maker."

Bonnie's eyes gleamed, "I want to help."

Gary, "The plan is very simple actually."

Gary called for the two blond teens, "Serena, Clemont, how about we break up into two groups and enjoy the town."

Ash nodded, "Both of you have been training hard the last few days. I say a break from training is definitely in the plans."

Bonnie, "They are right."

Serena mused, "I suppose that is true. I came up with many combinations and Pichu evolved into Pikachu as well."

Clemont pat Electabuzz, "We have been training hard, haven't we?"

Gary, "So it is settled then. Bonnie, would you like to come with us?"

Bonnie beamed, "I would love to. Take care of each other, Serena, Clemont."

Ash smiled, "We will meet you at the West Gate tomorrow morning."

Serena, "Tomorrow?"

Ash, "Yes, enjoy your time today and tonight."

Clemont turned red, "Ah! We will."

Gary turned serious, "If anything happens, like Team Flare turning up or poachers. Then give us a call, don't just confront them."

Serena nodded, "We will."

Bonnie grabbed Ash and Gary's hand, "Okay, see you later."

Serena, "Wait... "

Clemont, "And they are gone."

The two blonds looked at each other then turned pink and looked away. Serena started to nervously fiddle with her pink scarf. It was a scarf Ash and Gary had given her as a gift after she won her first key. She opened her mouth but she felt a little too embarrassed to say anything at the moment. Clemont looked at her and saw she was fiddling her scarf, a nervous habit she had developed.

Clemont, 'Ah! She is nervous too.'

Serena, 'What do I say?'

Clemont, "Ahem! So, do you want to go to the library with me. I have a few things to check out."

Serena looked at him smiling, "Of course! I am very curious about this place too. You always speak so highly of this place. I want to know more."

Clemont smiled and took her hand, "Let's go then. The library is this way."

Bonnie was watching them from a corner, "He is holding her hand!"

Gary, "Yes, he is!"

Ash, "About time, if you ask me."

The three looked at each other then grinned before going to enjoy sight seeing. The place was beautiful and Pikachu and Eevee enjoyed checking the area out. As the three of them were looking around they came across Volcarion, who was fighting against hunters. First Team Flare going after Moltress, now this.