Chapter 3: Thank You Slendy

Y/POV 

As you were running, you looked back only to see nothing but forest,

'looks like I lost him.' you thought as you slowed down and stopped near a large tree.

"Phew that was a close one, he could have killed me.... Well no one would miss me anyway....." You said panting a little as you looked down at your teddy and smiled. You held him to your side as you rested your head against the tree trying to catch your breath. After a few seconds of resting you decide to climb the tree, just for precaution, but the trees around here weren't that high, and most branches could be easily reached by the Slenderman.

'Well it's better than being on the ground' you thought while reaching the perfect branch to sit on. You laid on branch, ready to collapse from exhaustion when your eyelids started to close slowly.

'A quick nap won't hurt..... Even if he did come near me I would be able to hear him.... Probably.......' You thought as you quickly faded into a peaceful slumber

That nap was soon short lived when you heard yet another

-snap-

Your eyes quickly opened as you looked to your right to see nothing there. Then you looked to the left and saw that faceless man a few inches away, staring at you.

"AH!" You yelp as you fall off of the tree landing on your back on the cold ground. You look up to see him looking at you, tendrils going crazy. You close your eyes, flinching, expecting the worse pain you could ever think of only to be multiplied a billion times over, but instead you felt nothing. You slowly opened your eyes to see Slenderman holding your teddy bear in his tendrils. He looks at the teddy then to you and slowly reaches out to give you the teddy.

"I believe this is yours" Slenderman says in a deep soothing voice

"Uh..... Yes.... Yes thank you Slenderman.... May I ask why you haven't killed me yet?" You asked in the best voice you could muster

He chuckled. "Child what you did earlier, I've never met a human other than a pasta to be able to strike me, much less than to leave a mark on me. I find you... Interesting, perhaps useful." He said with somewhat of a smirk looking down at you. He reached his hand out for you to take, since you were still on the ground and all, but you were a bit hesitant to take it. after a couple of second of staring at his outstretched hand, you let him help you up. When you were up, he just stared at you.....

'Is he looking into my soul or something...." You thought as you stared back at him. He chuckled yet again and said,

"No child, I am not looking into your soul but, may I look through your memories child?"

'How did he know what I was thinking?!?' you thought, panicking on the inside as you pondered on how he knew.

"Child, I can read minds but I would like to look through your memories." he said looking at you, waiting for an answer.

"Well I could tell you about my past...... If you would like?" You asked kind of confused by what you were saying as you thought about it.

"I suppose" he said as he walked to a log and sat on it. He moved over and patted the spot next to him, ushering for you to sit down

-Time skip (2 hours) brought to you by SPLENDY!!!! (^u^(-

A few hours. That's how long you two have been talking. It seemed with each story you told he was more and more interested in hearing all of the things you had to share. He was one of the first people who seemed to care. Not only did you tell him about your life but he shared a few things about his as well. Things like how he lived in a huge mansion hidden in the middle of the forest with all of the other pastas, along with his three brothers Splendor, Trender and Offender.

"How is it like?" you asked leaning your tired head on Slender.

"How is what like child?" Slender asked you looking down to your fragile little body as it was apparent you were going to fall asleep soon.

"To have a loving family" You say while holding your teddy bear closer to you than before.

"Well Y/N, there are many perks to having a kind family, we are always there for one another and no matter how annoying some of us may be we will always love each other." Slender said looking off into the distance in deep thought but was soon brought out of it when he heard the sound of soft snoring coming from where you were laying. Sure enough, the soft snoring was coming from none other than you.

Slender chuckled as he picked you up, bridal style. That caused you to wake up, not used to being carried you were startled and opened your eyes to look at Slender.

"Umm Slendy I can walk home.... I'll be fine." You said trying to get out of his grasp but miserably failing.

"I will not let you go home to that.... Human you call mother, alone Y/N, you don't know what could happen to you." He said as he looked down at you with concern on his 'face'.

"Slendy please can I at least walk on my own?" You asked, pulling out your cutest puppy dog eyes you could. Slendy sighed and put you down. You smiled as you both started to walk to your house. You and Slendy soon arrived at your house and you thought,

'Oh no if I go through the front door she could be down there.... Looks like I'm going to have to go through my window....' You thought looking up at the window to your room.

"Y/N, you are not climbing up to your window. Here let me." And with that Slendy grabbed you, bridal style yet again. You blushed as you were soon teleported into your room.

"T-thank you Slendy" You said turning away making your way to your drawers to grab clothes to wear to bed. You set your teddy on your bed and your knife on the table. You looked back at Slendy and gave him a hug. He was startled by your sudden action, but soon gave you a hug back. You let go as he stepped back and said

"I will see you soon child, sleep well Y/N." and with that he was gone. You went over to your open window to close it but before you did you whisper yelled

"Thank you Slendy!" right after you got ready to go to bed.

A/N Hai guys! so chapter 3 is out! YAAASS xD More chapters will be coming out soon whenever I can, so look forward to that! Also don't forget to comment! I will be reading them all, even if I don't respond I will read your comments!

<3