7

"And that's everything you need to know," Mr. Kim told the boy. Felix nodded.

"I thought there was supposed to be two of them," Mrs. Kim said coming down the stairs.

Felix nodded again, "Yes, Minho's just running a bit late. He's finishing up a job at another house and he'll be right over."

"Okay," she said, "If anything goes wrong, be sure to call us."

Felix nodded for the last time as the couple left.

Come on Minho, where are you?

"Hi," Felix said with a smile, "I'm Felix, and you guys must be Juyeon, Yena, and Hyein?"

The children nodded.

"My friend should be over in a bit to help me watch you guys. I'm sure you'll get along fine with him. So what do you want to do in the meantime?"

"I want to play a board game," Yena, the youngest of the three said. Felix nodded.

"I'll get it," seven year old Juyeon said running to a cabinet.

"Juyeon, let's not run, I'll ge-"

crash

Game pieces were all over the floor.

Minho better hurry the fuck up.

"Who wants to help me pick up these pieces?" Felix asked.

"I will!" Hyein offered.

"I'm already 12, I don't see why I need a babysitter. I'm very mature," she said looking into Felix's eyes, "You know, you're pretty cute, do you have a girlfriend?"

Felix shook his head, "Boyfriend."

knock knock

"Speaking of," Felix said leaving the girl to clean up the mess as he got the door.

He opened the door and pulled Minho inside by his shirt.

"Where the hell have you been? I was worried!" Felix said quietly.

Minho simply shrugged his shoulders. It was things like this that got on Felix's nerves.

He looked him up and down when finally he saw red marks on his neck.

"Who?" Felix asked worried for the answer.

"As if you care," Minho replied coldly.

"It wasn't Jisung, was it?" Felix asked praying it wasn't.

"And if it was?"

Fuck

"I'd kill you, I told you to stay away from him,"

Felix knew Jisung had a record of manipulating Minho. Before Minho and Felix had gotten together, Minho often called Felix crying because Jisung had hit him or yelled at him.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Felix asked concerned.

Minho shook his head so quickly that Felix feared he was lying to him.

"Okay then," Felix said trying to clear his mind of the many possibilities, "Let me give you the instructions real quick then."